Anyone ever worry about what happened the night before?

2»

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Pegasus wrote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A4gerbomb

there's some funny shit: The "Reverse Jägerbomb" or sometimes called a "Suicide Bomb" or "Jäger Suicide" is prepared conversly; a shot of red bull is dropped into a glass of Jägermeister, and is predominantly Australian.
    why am I not surprised ;)

I actually never tried it.. might have to do that this weekend with Michael send-off party..I saw him do some in Norway! :D
    Suicide bombs are immense but you have to have some stomach to hold down that much jager in a short time period. It's also expensive to do :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • evenkatevenkat Posts: 380
    LMFAO Kat :D that's fucking hilarious... although Paddys day shouldn't REALLY count :eek:

I've had days like that where I wake up and all these mad things happened and yet I was in bed super early. I'm usually the last or one of the last to go to bed... my christmas party last year, I was in bed about 1am :eek: and I did NOTHING stupid :eek: that's even more surprising, lol

Well at first I was like nah it wasn't me :D but I had too many people tell me they had seen me lol.

I guess we started at 1 pm but home at 9 pm? Back then I usually didn't start drinking until 9-10 pm cuz I hadn't gotten up until 6 pm lol.
    "...believe in lies...to get by...it's divine...whoa...oh, you know what its like..."
  • 'The next thing ya know I woke up in my bedroom. I was in my bed but my feet were on the floor. I still had on my boots, jacket and gloves. There was cheese and tomatoes on my floor. There was a sub with one bite taken out of it lol. I put my hands in the pockets of the my jacket and I had cream cheese in them, the square kind in one pocket and the soft kind in the round container in the other pocket lol. Ok so obviously I was hungry but cream cheese? '

That's definitely the funniest though :D:D Seriously I am actually going hysterical picturing it cos you've described it so well... I've woken up in similar situations... I'm gonna have to have a cigarette
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    The craziest thing I ever did drunk was drunk dial and freak out on people but I usually do the latter sober due to my crazy italian temper :p
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    smoking a joint first thing in the morning will help tremendously with the hangover.

I agree, it's the best hangover remedy there is.

Well, actually drinking lots of water before you pass out is probably better.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • evenkatevenkat Posts: 380
    'The next thing ya know I woke up in my bedroom. I was in my bed but my feet were on the floor. I still had on my boots, jacket and gloves. There was cheese and tomatoes on my floor. There was a sub with one bite taken out of it lol. I put my hands in the pockets of the my jacket and I had cream cheese in them, the square kind in one pocket and the soft kind in the round container in the other pocket lol. Ok so obviously I was hungry but cream cheese? '

That's definitely the funniest though :D:D Seriously I am actually going hysterical picturing it cos you've described it so well... I've woken up in similar situations... I'm gonna have to have a cigarette

Yip too bad that wasn't on videotape cuz I would like to see the look on my face when I woke up, looked around my room :D and especially when I pulled the cream cheese out of my pockets. I think I looked at the cream cheese for at least 10 minutes saying huh? wtf?
    "...believe in lies...to get by...it's divine...whoa...oh, you know what its like..."
  • evenkat wrote:
    Yip too bad that wasn't on videotape cuz I would like to see the look on my face when I woke up, looked around my room :D and especially when I pulled the cream cheese out of my pockets. I think I looked at the cream cheese for at least 10 minutes saying huh? wtf?
    :D Yep, cream cheese is a new one.

Ooohh... I think I get to go early today :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Only on the "guess what I'm pregnant" calls...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    that's a good way of putting it :)

stu... it's the only way to avoid a hangover. I can't recall ever waking up inside or outside a shop... but I'm sure it's happened :o

I can drink for days on end no problem, it just delays the hangover. I never thought when i was younger i would reach a time that when i woke up feeling rough as hell, if i cracked open a beer id be fine again. I rarely drink during the week now though, only friday and saturday into sunday. Drank solid last saturday from 3pm till 4pm sunday with no sleep. Weird thing was i didnt feel rough at all afterwards. My hangovers are really weird.

Its funny at t in the park. As soon as you wake up the first thing you do every morning is reach for a can of tennents.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
    stu gee wrote:
    I can drink for days on end no problem, it just delays the hangover. I never thought when i was younger i would reach a time that when i woke up feeling rough as hell, if i cracked open a beer id be fine again. I rarely drink during the week now though, only friday and saturday into sunday. Drank solid last saturday from 3pm till 4pm sunday with no sleep. Weird thing was i didnt feel rough at all afterwards. My hangovers are really weird.

Its funny at t in the park. As soon as you wake up the first thing you do every morning is reach for a can of tennents.
    At Reading they have a Carling beer exchange where you can swap any warm can of beer for a cold carling. I hate carling but it's better than warm beer. anyways, every morning I took a warm tesco's economy beer to the exchange so I had a refreshing breakfast :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    i have a feeling that i will be doing a little bit of wondering on sunday morning. my friends just reserved a space for a bunch of us at one of my favorite bars on saturday night for my b-day. we have our own bartender...which could be trouble! and then i know there'll be dancing and more drinks with friends from work at another bar. hopefully i'll have lots of pictures to help me remember :) i can't wait!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    At Reading they have a Carling beer exchange where you can swap any warm can of beer for a cold carling. I hate carling but it's better than warm beer. anyways, every morning I took a warm tesco's economy beer to the exchange so I had a refreshing breakfast :p
    I think I actually rather prefer a good beer warm (stella, whatever exports) than a cold carling!
    Pegasus wrote:
    I think I actually rather prefer a good beer warm (stella, whatever exports) than a cold carling!
    :D there's warm and then there's Reading 2007 warm (hot :))

carling is gross though but when it's so cold you can't taste it and you're sweating bullets, anything tastes better than warm beer.
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    usually im worrying about how i feel that morning instead of what happened the night before.
    xscorcho wrote:
    usually im worrying about how i feel that morning instead of what happened the night before.
    to be fair I was already paying for my actions physically :D the vomit doesn't lie. It's just when I don't remember I ask myself if I've forgotten because I don't WANT to remember :p
This discussion has been closed.