Options

Brett Favre I'm done with you.

Comments

• Options
    That's NFC Championship btw. You must be a Cubs fan cause they know nothing else but Cubs baseball. lol

Go eat some cheese. It was a typo.

And that's what I'm worried about. I honestly woule be scared shitless if he went to the Vikes. That would be bad news...uh...for the Bears.
    They say I'm rappin like BIG, jay, and tupac
    Andre 3000 where is eryka badu at
    Who dat
    Who dat said dey gon beat lil wayne
    My name ain't Bic but I keep dat flame man

2008 CHICAGO CUBS MAGIC NUMBER = 62

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    mca47 wrote:
    No matter where he goes, I hope he remains in the NFC North. The Bears have owned him the last few years and I love it.

He's beat your team the most silly. Maybe the last few years not so much. But he owns your team.
  • Options
    Go eat some cheese. It was a typo.

And that's what I'm worried about. I honestly woule be scared shitless if he went to the Vikes. That would be bad news...uh...for the Bears.

No not a typo, you just don't know much. :D

He has to leave the NFC all together.
  • Options
    No not a typo, you just don't know much. :D

Wisconsin sucks. Milwaukee is a garbage city. Get over it.
    Who dat

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
  • Options
    Wisconsin sucks. Milwaukee is a garbage city. Get over it.

What are you 12?

Not my fault you don't know shit. lol
  • Options
    What are you 12?

Not my fault you don't know shit. lol

LOL LOL LOL
    Who dat

BEAR DOWN!!!!!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175

I would hope so! I can't imagine him on another NFC team. I can't wrap my brain around that at all!
  • Options
    LOL LOL LOL

Speedy is that you??? ;)
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    He's beat your team the most silly. Maybe the last few years not so much. But he owns your team.

Oh, no question he's single-handedly kicked the Bears ass over the many, many years. The last 3, they've actually knocked him around a bit and I loved every minute of it.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Oh, no question he's single-handedly kicked the Bears ass over the many, many years. The last 3, they've actually knocked him around a bit and I loved every minute of it.

Yes very true.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i would rather this be news than anything involving the thugs of the league

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,509
    sgossard3 wrote:
    id rather see grossman throw another 50 interceptions than see the bears take favre... and "fuck aaron rodgers"? hes probably been working his ass off all offseason getting ready and then favre just decides now that he wants to come back... fuck favre... hes done... and hes managed to completely tarnish his reputation... worst decision since MJ going to the wizards

I like you more and more each day. :D

totally agree.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    UnevenflowUnevenflow Posts: 19
    Patrick... I hope Favre comes to Tampa!!! 9/28 could be a very interesting game!
  • Options
    Unevenflow wrote:
    Patrick... I hope Favre comes to Tampa!!! 9/28 could be a very interesting game!

I want him in the AFC.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,747
    so now when he retires for a second time, NFL network can dedicate another two months a programming to him!!!
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    so now when he retires for a second time, NFL network can dedicate another two months a programming to him!!!

hahahahaha your right. :D
  • Options
    did you hear the phone call from "mooch" on the nfl channel?
  • Options

Yea I did
  • Options
    i stopped following this awhile ago, is he the one who's been banging madonna??? ;)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options

well they only showed it a MILLION TIMES so yeah I caught it.

Off topic rant: May I just say how much I HATE that fucking "America's Game" commercial? they run it EVERY commercial break and have done so for over a year. I can't stand NFL network. it sucks. and don't even get me started on how bad Rich Eisen is.

"We knew.......in that huddle......that was a group...destined.......to apply the kind of pressure........that had not been seen before" ----Mike Singletary

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end rant, go Steelers.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Yea I did

thought it was interesting. we'll see what happens. still don't know how i feel about it all. it seems like there is something they are not saying about why he decided to retire and now he wants to come back. i don't think he intended for such a drama. brett is a good guy and loves football. hope he has a good year what ever happens. hope he goes to a team that doesn't play the pack all year. that would be interesting.
  • Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    so when is he joining the bucs QB carousel?
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,470
    He's in that phone commercial where instead of saying goodbye. They say Hello.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    It's pretty obvious how this all went down to me. Yes Brett takes awhile to make decisions on if he's coming back or not, and probably should do so quicker than he does. I strongly believe there is more behind the scenes in the front office. I don't think he was forced out but it's damn close, they should be opening back with open arms the second he said he had an itch to come back.

Brett is the last tie to the Wolf era, as long as he's there Thompson will get no credit for the team. It's not an ego thing with Brett, I think he's earned the right to take his time (within reason) if he's comming back or not. Who has given more to this organization in it's history? It's an ego thing with Thompson. He knows as long as Brett is there he won't get any credit. Rodgers was his guy that he drafted and he wants him in there so it can officially be his team. Personally I could care less if Rodgers ever sees the field. He has big shoes to fill and should just shut up and play but his dumb Pac 10 ass already opened his mouth.

If Brett does come back I hope it's to a team that plays the Packers this year, prefferably at Lambeau and Favre torches the Pack, then glares at the press box where Thompson is sitting following the game.

As the GM Thompson's job is to put the BEST team out there to win games. There is no way you can tell me that the team is better off with Rodgers (who can't play a single game without getting hurt) than with Favre. If Favre wants back and the organization doesn't want him back then they obviously don't want to win.

Ted Thompson, FUCK YOU!!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    the thing that pisses me off about Favre isn't this "comeback," it's the fact that he said like five months ago that he'd consider coming back if the Packers had quarterback problems. wtf? way to throw Rogers under the bus.

The Packers are better off with Rogers at this point. they will NOT win the Super Bowl this year if they have Favre. and so what's the point of having him? television ratings? to extend his passing records? to appease the fans? they have to move on. Is Rogers their man? probably not, but they need to find out soon.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    pureoc wrote:
    It's pretty obvious how this all went down to me. Yes Brett takes awhile to make decisions on if he's coming back or not, and probably should do so quicker than he does. I strongly believe there is more behind the scenes in the front office. I don't think he was forced out but it's damn close, they should be opening back with open arms the second he said he had an itch to come back.

Brett is the last tie to the Wolf era, as long as he's there Thompson will get no credit for the team. It's not an ego thing with Brett, I think he's earned the right to take his time (within reason) if he's comming back or not. Who has given more to this organization in it's history? It's an ego thing with Thompson. He knows as long as Brett is there he won't get any credit. Rodgers was his guy that he drafted and he wants him in there so it can officially be his team. Personally I could care less if Rodgers ever sees the field. He has big shoes to fill and should just shut up and play but his dumb Pac 10 ass already opened his mouth.

If Brett does come back I hope it's to a team that plays the Packers this year, prefferably at Lambeau and Favre torches the Pack, then glares at the press box where Thompson is sitting following the game.

As the GM Thompson's job is to put the BEST team out there to win games. There is no way you can tell me that the team is better off with Rodgers (who can't play a single game without getting hurt) than with Favre. If Favre wants back and the organization doesn't want him back then they obviously don't want to win.

Ted Thompson, FUCK YOU!!!!

Well said!! I think this is why I have been so confused by this whole thing but this all makes sense. I guess we deserve to be beat by him if we don't take him back. I really hope we do. He could take us all the way or die trying no doubt.
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    he really should just stay retired, being released and going to another team will juts tarnish his rep unless he wins another super bowl.
    agreed. and what does that do to his packers rep if he wins somewhere else. the whole thing just isn't right. he IS green bay to me. i love the guy, but he shouldn't have 'retired' if he wasn't sure. it's not fair to the packers or aaron rodgers or the gb fans....it'd be wrong seeing him in different colors.

edit: p.s. brett, if you want to go to the eagles, we're here with open arms. :D
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i don't think he intended for such a drama. brett is a good guy and loves football. hope he has a good year what ever happens.
    agreed here too. all the people saying he's an egomaniac and all that... i don't think that's it at all. i think he just jumped the gun and made the decision to retire too quickly...and now regrets it. i don't think there's anyone that loves the game of football more than him...and he doesn't know how to give it up.
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    agreed here too. all the people saying he's an egomaniac and all that... i don't think that's it at all. i think he just jumped the gun and made the decision to retire too quickly...and now regrets it. i don't think there's anyone that loves the game of football more than him...and he doesn't know how to give it up.

I think he was forced to make a decision. I knew he would be back. But this new drama is just so much to take.
  • Options
    I think he was forced to make a decision. I knew he would be back. But this new drama is just so much to take.

I just read that its GB that doesn't want him back. I know Farve's not the greatest decision maker, but thats a big mistake IMO.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown