Options

Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals......

LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I did not watch SNL this last Sat night but this is HILARIOUS.

It is Perfect!!! http://www.hulu.com/watch/37753/saturday-night-live-mark-wahlberg-talks-to-animals

(I put this in the Wahlberg Appreciation Thread but it deserves its own)

:D
So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,312
    Lizard wrote:

It is Perfect!!! http://www.hulu.com/watch/37753/saturday-night-live-mark-wahlberg-talks-to-animals

I put it in the appreciation thread a few weeks ago. And it's not there. How come?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    Oh shit. I had seen that one but did not know what they were referring to!! hahaha!
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    I put it in the appreciation thread a few weeks ago. And it's not there. How come?
    you did?? I had not seen it before today---you sure it is not in that thread?
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,312
    Lizard wrote:
    you did?? I had not seen it before today---you sure it is not in that thread?

It was on that same page. I posted it the Tuesday after it aired. A whole page after that is missing.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    John Frusciante talks to his cats. God I love this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzWrFAgiQIk
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    John Frusciante talks to his cats. God I love this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzWrFAgiQIk

Whoa
  • Options
    Yeah, intense. He's a nut. This is one of his more normal moments :eek:
    I still love him.

• Options
    Yeah, intense. He's a nut. This is one of his more normal moments :eek:
    I still love him.

I mean, I talk to my cat a lot but three hours? Woo. Then again I've only got one cat. If I had two or three then the conversations could be a lot more interesting. Hell, maybe three hours is a short conversation between two-three cats and a person.
  • Options
    Yes, but he gets 'answers' from them... :eek:

Side note:
    My brother in law is Japanese. He's lived in the states for like 20 years or so...speaks English perfectly, no accent.
    His parents came over from Japan (his mom speaks English fairly well, his dad just a few words), for a visit and stayed at my house for a night. I have a cat that 'talks' to me...meaning if I say something and look right at him he meows at me, given that he notices I was looking at him.
    So in the morning I'm in the kitchen making coffee, and my brother in laws parents are sitting at the table.
    My boyfriend comes down and says to the cat "Morning George."
    The cat looks up at him and meows.
    "How ya doing buddy?"
    Cat looks up and meows.
    Then my brother in laws dad says something to his wife (in Japanese) and she just cracks up laughing and says "My husband said to me, 'that cat speaks bettern English than I do!"
    So cute! :D

• Options
    Yes, but he gets 'answers' from them... :eek:

Side note:
    My brother in law is Japanese. He's lived in the states for like 20 years or so...speaks English perfectly, no accent.
    His parents came over from Japan (his mom speaks English fairly well, his dad just a few words), for a visit and stayed at my house for a night. I have a cat that 'talks' to me...meaning if I say something and look right at him he meows at me, given that he notices I was looking at him.
    So in the morning I'm in the kitchen making coffee, and my brother in laws parents are sitting at the table.
    My boyfriend comes down and says to the cat "Morning George."
    The cat looks up at him and meows.
    "How ya doing buddy?"
    Cat looks up and meows.
    Then my brother in laws dad says something to his wife (in Japanese) and she just cracks up laughing and says "My husband said to me, 'that cat speaks bettern English than I do!"
    So cute! :D

Atleast your cat responds. I have to supply both voices and I've got nothing to go off except his facial expression...which is usually "Hmmmmmmm? ...Fuck you."
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Lizard wrote:
    Oh shit. I had seen that one but did not know what they were referring to!! hahaha!

What the fuck, I remember seeing this with Mark and thought it was funny and yet I still don't know what exactly it's referring to..where did this originate from?? It was just a random SNL Mark talks to animals skit? Anyway, say hello to your mother for me..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    Atleast your cat responds. I have to supply both voices and I've got nothing to go off except his facial expression...which is usually "Hmmmmmmm? ...Fuck you."

Haha...general cat response!
    Hmmm...seems I hijacked this thread.
    Apologies :o

• Options
    The Champ wrote:
    What the fuck, I remember seeing this with Mark and thought it was funny and yet I still don't know what exactly it's referring to..where did this originate from??

the clip with samberg started it.....then i saw mark on kimmel and they show the bit and mark said the next time he say samberg he was gonna knock him out :D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    the clip with samberg started it.....then i saw mark on kimmel and they show the bit and mark said the next time he say samberg he was gonna knock him out :D

lol..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

'He probably doesn't have a dressing room, so I'll have to find him in the cafeteria or whatever, and I'm going to slap him in his big nose.'
    Oh man, I wish I knew of all this prior to seeing Mark's skit..hilarious..thanks for posting..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Oh, my cats and dogs respond to me, we actually have great conversations! But, I have no illusions that they understand, except that I care for them. :)
    I loved the video though, especially the animals "responses". :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:

I just saw The Happening Sat. night and did this clip originally come about from that movie when Mark talks to a fake tree??
    (Yeah---I quoted myself) :)