Options

Your name on urbandictionary.com

2»

Comments

• Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Dave:

1. A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.

Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

2. A Quakertown term for Marijuana (Quakertown Brown), Made popular by the crew F.O.D

Pot, Ganja, Maryjane, DAVE

3. a) A fantastic TV channel in the UK that shows lots of Top Gear and Ray Mears stuff
    b) The name you use when you can't think of a person's name

a) Oh, is Top Gear on Dave again?!
    b) A - What was the name of that person we saw in the street?
    B - I dunno! Dave?!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    I expected the definitions of my name to be what the site gave me but the tags my name is associated with are what is disturbing.

John

toilet shit sex gay poop shitter crapper paul johnny dick bathroom elton whore penis hooker fag trick bitch prostitute crap loo ass jon loser pimp love jack george cock anal piss homo beer vagina mike queer andrew god asshole hot outhouse the james can poo head stupid lennon beatles anus
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    We're gonna fall out 'ALAN'... or should I say '15 yr old with deep sexual perversions, a bent pee pee and a monobrow'?! :p

;)

Let's stick with Alan. Only people who know me well get to use my nickname. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    I expected the definitions of my name to be what the site gave me but the tags my name is associated with are what is disturbing.

John

toilet shit sex gay poop shitter crapper paul johnny dick bathroom elton whore penis hooker fag trick bitch prostitute crap loo ass jon loser pimp love jack george cock anal piss homo beer vagina mike queer andrew god asshole hot outhouse the james can poo head stupid lennon beatles anus
    imPRESSIVE!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    KEVIN

basicilly a kid with a huge dick. looks great, smells great, and all the ladies want him. great at sports also. great sense of humor.
    Gee i am so jealous of Kevin, with three girls around his arm.

How is kevin good looking and smart at the same time?.

It couldnt be anymore correct than this
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    SENROCK! wrote:
    imPRESSIVE!!!
    I love how god and asshole are right next to eachother
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    1. Liz

1. (Verb) The act of being incredibly cool. :cool: Commonly misunderstood to mean "one who is attracted to homosexual men." :eek:

2. (Adjective) A positive attribute that one possesses, or can be gained by physical and mental labor, similar to coolness and beauty.

-"She is very much Liz.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    1. jennifer 583 up, 480 down

a cross-eyed dirty whore that has herpes and looks like a man with saggy orangatang tities
    hey you ugly jennifer shouldnt you be on the corner right now makin money for your bitch ass sister!?
    slut bitch faggit-fuck cunt big-headed man whore hairy ass grown-out-roots transvestite sloppy joe
    by dirty girl Jan 5, 2008 email it 0 comments

2. Jennifer 782 up, 658 down

Stemmed from the name Guinevere; used to name a human of the female gender generally regarded by the public as an icon or example of independence and eloquence. Although this regal being may appear to have as much intelligence and imagination as the norm, if she was to be excavated one would discover that there is far more mystery and romance, (not being used in the sense of love and relationships, but an artful passion for life itself) to this woman than what could be learned in a life time.
    If I slaved to discover what lay beneath the deepest of oceans, I would have to search forever to reveal what lay hidden in the veils of Jennifer's soul.
    synonyms: compassion intellectual curiosity enlightenment contradiction romanticism. antonyms: ignorance
    by Jennifer Lee O. Jun 30, 2006 email it 0 comments
    3. jennifer 170 up, 116 down

an alien from jupiter disguised as a cheerleader who's mother looks like a golden retriever. dates people not of her race and the man must have a mustache. she is to remain a virgin indefinitely. she also is a man. and she has small boobs that do grow when she goes to college. and she works at kohl's.
    Dude, that girl reminds me of Jennifer with her big ass van and her small ass tities and her man voice and her mother that looks like a golden retriever and her cheer skills. she works at kohl's.
    jennifer kohls jupiter cheer carol
    by Jimmie Tatelis Apr 2, 2008 email it 0 comments

I prefer # 2 :eek:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    1. Jens

Cool guy
    Dude! That guy's awesome! Is his name Jens?
    by tiziliAN Sep 21, 2003 email it 0 comments

2. jens

The Ulimate Sex Maskine...
    Jens is The Ulimate Sexmaskin ever...

3. jens

One who pwns often at CS, also someone who is affliated with the jedi. This creature may posses force powers such as Force First Class and Force Own. May be found cruising in a 1988 corolla lift back listening to gangsta rap.

1. Jens 74 up, 42 down

Cool guy
    Dude! That guy's awesome! Is his name Jens?
    by tiziliAN Sep 21, 2003 email it 0 comments
    2. jens 50 up, 22 down

The Ulimate Sex Maskine...
    Jens is The Ulimate Sexmaskin ever...
    sex maskin jens morradi jens2 jens3
    by Morradi Dec 28, 2005 email it 0 comments
    3. jens 41 up, 25 down

One who pwns often at CS, also someone who is affliated with the jedi. This creature may posses force powers such as Force First Class and Force Own. May be found cruising in a 1988 corolla lift back listening to gangsta rap.
    You know it
    They call me jesus
    by Steve0... May 3, 2005 email it 0 comments

4. jens 22 up, 33 down

Jens a person of German origin which likes to spend his time smokin pot and doin fuck all

Jens get ur bitch ass up and roll another fatti

5. Jens 23 up, 49 down

Ultimate NERD. Lord of the geeks. Infected by NIMDA. Bando.
    Haha...it's Jenz

6. Jens 14 up, 42 down

Shipper dude!

Weird.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    Dustin51Dustin51 Posts: 222
    Dustin

1. dustin 500 up, 217 down

a hunky sex of a man
    man look at that Dustin over there.
    sexy gorgeous hot masculine hunky
    by lkdsfgo;as Jul 21, 2006 email it 0 comments
    2. dustin 88 up, 150 down

to leave, get up and go, exit a venue/house/place. Make dust with your feet and get the hell outta there.
    1)"yeah we're dustin, bye"
    "seeya"

2) "alright lets dust"
    - *all get up and go*

3) "we gotta dust or we''ll be bare late bro's!"

4) lets dust shop and dust back and dust out.
    Be excellent to each other
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    AMY

1) to take, hold, or steal your heart. a person who is a soulmate. a good lover.

2) American/European traditional name derived from the Latin word amâta, meaning "Beloved."
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    VartVart Posts: 291
    1. vince

A term used for drunks. Also used as a verb for drinking way too much.
    Man, he's a total Vince.
    I'm gonna get vinced tonight!!

2. vince

To clog the bowl when smoking pot.
    Your friend passes you the pipe and it's clearly clogged. You would exclaim "Dude! You just handed me a Vinced bowl!"

3. vince

the art of totally fucking up a relationship by breaking the guy code by saying stuff that should not be said
    dude you totally vinced me out last night. now im off the sex wagon for a month

4. vince

v. to demonstrate that a person, place, or luxury ocean liner is capable of failure or sustaining doom; to be shown vincible rather than invincible.
    Zombie Cap will totally vince the invincible Iron Man.
    PJ: 8/27/00 4/29/03 9/15/05 5/12/06 6/28/08 6/30/08 8/21/09 5/15/10 5/21/10 9/11/11 9/12/11 9/14/11 10/25/13 10/27/13 10/29/13 10/30/13 8/5/16 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18
    EV: 8/09/08 8/10/08 6/08/09 6/09/09 6/18/11
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    Samantha
    here's one...
    Usually a name for a person that is a walking Goddess. Gorgeous to the maximum, fun to talk to, easy to befriend with a sexy booty. Often pulls off the innocent act but she gets around.
    "Damn, that Samantha is too cute for words."

and another...
    A sexy female who if you are not currently dating you should get with. Samanthas are women of beauty and booty and usually a gorgeous blonde. They are all you wish you had and the best choice for a girl friend. (unless you know a samantha who is a man)

If you date or dated these gorgeous Samantha's you have all you'll ever need or you are mental and let the best thing you had go, without realizing it.

Samantha's are the best in bed even if they appear they aren't. Get to know your Samantha because studies show many grow up to be nude models just out of the blue.

boy 1: i cant believe i let samantha go
    boy 2: yea dude you're such an idiot. do u not know how awesome she REALLY is? you didnt even give her a shot
    boy 1: im an idiot.

seems pretty spot on to me...aside from the part about being blonde ;) though i did give it a try in college :D
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    1. cynthia
    125 up, 66 down
    Angelica, from the Rugrat's toy barbie doll. Shes a really cool dancer.
    Cynthina shes a really cool dancer, Cynthia boogie to the groove now.
    reptar tommy chuckie phil lil
    by Bonita Applebom Aug 29, 2006 email it 0 comments
    2. Cynthia
    9 up, 6 down
    Cynthia's are often shy people, but once your get to know a Cynthia they are one of the most loyal and friendly type of people you would ever be lucky enough to meet. Cynthia's love to talk but are often quiet to listen to their friend's problems. Cynthia's do not like sports, and are often too worried about life once but once you get to know a Cynthia you will see little by little that they let loose and have fun. Cynthia' s are often known by there sad looking eyes and that gloomy look on there face, often they have dark hair and a pale dead like face because they are after all named after the goddess of the moon, and like the moon you will soon see their pale beauty and mysterious personalty, know as the invisible girl, a Cynthia can be a great leader,but is always ready to be a team player.

By Kevin
    person 1 Did you see that Cynthia look.

person 2 Yeah she sure is a teamplayer.
    shy pale worried fun beauty
    by WORDKING May 18, 2008 email it 0 comments
    3. cynthia
    17 up, 47 down
    1)a woman cheats on her boyfriend with random men
    2)lies and backstabs friends
    3)got drunk and got banged on the street
    -my ex pulled a cynthia on me, that's why we broke up!
    -that biatch cynthia'd me by lying to all our friends.
    -oh, I cynthia'd this slutty biatch after meeting her in a club last night!

#2 is so true in so many aspects!
  • Options
    ucsbledbetterucsbledbetter Posts: 173
    GRAYDON

The ghettoest place known to the ghetto. Home of thugs, gangstars and Greg Rattray. Be warned, you will get shot.

Kevin Po: Oh shoot dawg why did I come to Graydon?
    Jen: Shut up bitch
    *Bang*
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    an elmer is what you would call someone who was made fun of during their younger years, this would not be because of the cruelty of the other students, but because the child in question had brought it upon himself. Brought on by strange behaviour such as the consumption of glue(elmer referring to "Elmer's Glue").

BLOODY HELL!
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    the best :)

2. Jamie

i) A "Jamie" is a term used for a larger than life penis

ii) "Jamie" is the god of sexual intercourse.
    i) Man goes up to a girl in a bar...

"Heyyyyy, my friend Jamie thinks you're hot!, would you like to meet him?

ii) Girl to her friend.

"OMG OMG OMG he filled me RIGHT UP, that guy is SUCH a Jamie!"

the worst :eek:

11. Jamie

Term for fucking your dog.
    Dude I just jamied my dog spot last night.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    a sexy/hot/awsome person

2. Sean
    1) to giggle a lot
    2) to make sexual innuendos
    3) witty

used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet. Seans know exactly how to piss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up. Huge jerks, but gotta love 'em.

one sexy bugger
    as cute as anything, never lets you down, polite, sweet and a genuinely all round awesome guy
    loved by everyone

* Id say its pretty much right on :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    Cuyler isn't defined yet.
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    1. Stella

a disco girl, usually caught wearing short skirts, heavy make-up and chewing gum. occasionally referred to as part of the canine species. found in groups of three or more at high schools and shops.

hahaha :)
    wah
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Anni

Short for Annihilation which is short for absolute pwnage, nuff said.
    Omg dude, Anni pwnt your face on friday.

:D
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i cant wait until SpunkTits69 sees this thread.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    dunkman wrote:
    i cant wait until SpunkTits69 sees this thread.

LOL !