Options

McDonald's really does make nuggets w/real chicken...

PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 California Posts: 594
edited May 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    why can't this happen to me? I could really use the money.

btw....that kinda looks good.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I smell fraud. :rolleyes:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:! ewww!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Here is the rest of the story....from 2000.
    :p

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/friedrat.asp
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    I smell fraud. :rolleyes:

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/mcchicken.html

No fraud. But it is eight years old.
  • Options
    ha! I like that version...

The chicken they use is like goopy pressed stew chunks...solidified slop really... tastes good...but nasty.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    That is why I stay clear of ALL McDonalds period.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Nasty.

I really hope she did not collect any money for that- thats a bit ridiculous.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Here is the rest of the story....from 2000.
    :p

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/friedrat.asp

hehe... McNoggin.
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    g under p wrote:
    That is why I stay clear of ALL McDonalds period.

Peace

me too. i quit eating there years ago!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    ucsbledbetterucsbledbetter Posts: 173
    that is such bullshit!! really people?!?! that head is flawless, almost so perfect it doesn't look real. Fuckin shit, what next?
  • Options
    that is such bullshit!! really people?!?! that head is flawless, almost so perfect it doesn't look real. Fuckin shit, what next?

It's not like they smash the head in with a hammer to behead it.
  • Options
    ucsbledbetterucsbledbetter Posts: 173
    It's not like they smash the head in with a hammer to behead it.

Maybe a butcher knife?!?! Well if it is real why the fuck did she only want $100,000? Thats like a line out of Austin Powers.
  • Options
    Maybe a butcher knife?!?! Well if it is real why the fuck did she only want $100,000? Thats like a line out of Austin Powers.

The first step is to behead the animal with a sharp blade, allow it to bleed out, and then boil it so the defeathering process is easier.

There's no telling how the head ended up in the actual battering and frying process...could be that an employee was pissed (or bored) and just tossed it in for laughs.

Now, if something like this happened to me...I'd ask for an amount not over $10,000. The lower the amount, the more likely you're going to get it. maybe they looked at $100,000 as a good number, and a realistic number.
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    The first step is to behead the animal with a sharp blade, allow it to bleed out, and then boil it so the defeathering process is easier.

There's no telling how the head ended up in the actual battering and frying process...could be that an employee was pissed (or bored) and just tossed it in for laughs.

Now, if something like this happened to me...I'd ask for an amount not over $10,000. The lower the amount, the more likely you're going to get it. maybe they looked at $100,000 as a good number, and a realistic number.

Why the fuck should she get any money for this? It's not as if she ate the head. Sure it's a bit shocking to find a head in your food but really what's the harm. Give her a free fucking happy meal and be done with it.
  • Options
    My3rdEye wrote:
    Why the fuck should she get any money for this? It's not as if she ate the head. Sure it's a bit shocking to find a head in your food but really what's the harm. Give her a free fucking happy meal and be done with it.

People have gotten money for shit dumber than that.
  • Options
    PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 California Posts: 594

Like spilled cover after someone burned their legs by putting it there while driving...

Or another lady who sued Burger King when I hot picked came out of the burger when she ate it and burned her...

Crazy I say!
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • Options
    Like spilled cover after someone burned their legs by putting it there while driving...

Or another lady who sued Burger King when I hot picked came out of the burger when she ate it and burned her...

Crazy I say!

No shit, and they get millions! Crazy.
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926

No doubt. It bothers the shit out of me when I see some of these cases. I just don't get that mentality sorry.
  • Options
    My3rdEye wrote:
    No doubt. It bothers the shit out of me when I see some of these cases. I just don't get that mentality sorry.

Well, I'm broke as hell so if I was able to get some money outta something like this, I'd take it. I'd take just enough to cover my bills though, nothing ridiculous. But when you need money, you need money.