Options

any maritimers heading west to see ed this april?

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,943
edited March 2008 in The Porch
it's gonna be one amazing experience!

here's hoping ed stops by soon here in the east coast of canada, for another rush! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    andydick8andydick8 Posts: 205
    demetrios wrote:
    it's gonna be one amazing experience!

here's hoping ed stops by soon here in the east coast of canada, for another rush! :)

I'll be there, but I'm in Fernie, BC already. Are you coming from NS? That's commitment!

Here's hoping they'll go back. Halifax was still the best show I've ever seen.
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • Options
    I am from PEI living in Calgary and I will be there :) Halifax was an awesome show :D
  • Options
    andydick8 wrote:
    I'll be there, but I'm in Fernie, BC already. Are you coming from NS? That's commitment!

Here's hoping they'll go back. Halifax was still the best show I've ever seen.

Coming from Dartmouth. First trip to the USA. And it all starts in California! :)

If Ed did a jam here alone, it would be awesome if he played at the Rebecca Cohn. Great place to do the solo jam.

Someday they will come back. If it's not at NS, hoping for a NB or PEI jam. They need a stop by atleast once to these provinces in the east coast! :)
  • Options
    lannerslanners Posts: 458
    I wish i could get out west for a show but i'm ridiculously broke. I had hoped to win Millionaire for Life but alas and alack, i did not.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    lanners wrote:
    I wish i could get out west for a show but i'm ridiculously broke. I had hoped to win Millionaire for Life but alas and alack, i did not.

it's alway's quebec or ontario rez's that are the big winners of the 6/49's & super 7's, and yet again .. the millionaire for life game.

i'm working extended hours each week & the working the weeknds till the vacation this april; pay the debt for the tickets & the trip down. my job is ceramic tile & marble/granite installation. this time of year; so frigging cold, and suprising very busy in this trade, can't wait to be passed out on the beaches of california.