Options

I would be willing...whos with me?

genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I would be willing to pay $50 a year for a membership if the singles came out on time. We got one poster a year or equivalent and guaranteed the first 10 rows or equivalent.

I would also be willing to pay $80 a ticket if that was part of the first 10 rows or equivalent and we could do all our ticket purchasing directly through 10C not middle man. I want to support the club and also reap benefits.

I know all of this is getting redundant though...
Just needed to say it. :)
the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    it is IMPOSSIBLE to guarantee the first 10 rows to every member. absolutely utterly impossible. that's kinda the whole point. the amount of 10c members in the NE in particular...insane! now we'd be arguing physics, not seniority. ;)

as it is right now is fine...i knew what it was when i joined. however, it HAs changed dramatically over the years, so i am always for positive changes that benefit as many as possible. just share the love!

oh, and no....i am unwilling to pay $50 simply to get the single on time. doesn't matter in the least to me it's 'timeliness'......nor too bothered about getting anymore *stuff* and while the tix idea is beautiful...it is simply not based in reality, so yea, $20 or is it $25 now? is plenty for me.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    genevieve wrote:
    I would be willing to pay $50 a year for a membership if the singles came out on time. We got one poster a year or equivalent and guaranteed the first 10 rows or equivalent.

I would also be willing to pay $80 a ticket if that was part of the first 10 rows or equivalent and we could do all our ticket purchasing directly through 10C not middle man. I want to support the club and also reap benefits.

I know all of this is getting redundant though...
    Just needed to say it. :)

I would probably be willing for this too, but there really is no way to guarantee the first ten rows in big cities.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    Ahhh d2d you know I am living in a "dream" world ;)

But seriously Im just trying to point out that if getting things out on time is a problem with staffing or something like that I would pay more for some extras. And also pay more for tickets if they would make more available.

Oh but all this is a pie dream and I just like adding to the arguements.
    Hope to see you again soon at a concert though.
  • Options
    genevieve wrote:
    Ahhh d2d you know I am living in a "dream" world ;)

But seriously Im just trying to point out that if getting things out on time is a problem with staffing or something like that I would pay more for some extras. And also pay more for tickets if they would make more available.

Oh but all this is a pie dream and I just like adding to the arguements.
    Hope to see you again soon at a concert though.

wel i am with ya in the sentiment, that is truly dreaming the 'impossible dream'..! ;)

and as i said, for me anyway...none of that *stuff* is important enough to me to warrant doubling the yearly membership fee, and i think such a cost could be prohibitve for newer/younger fans to join, and i simply don't think pj would like to alienate any newer fans, or fans of any age who simply cannot toss $50 towards a fanclub membership annually!

and again, it WOULD be awesome if they could allot more 10c tix, but again, impossible. it's not up to them, it is controlled by TM. this was discussed after the canadian tour i think? the 'rules' had changed, and legally TM could limit how many tix allotted to fanclubs, so again, nothing 10c can do about it!

and pie dream? you hungry? ;)
    hehe.
    oh and you too!
    i always told blue saffron, my ticket buddy in edmonton...pj ever returns, we go back! :D our seats were just too good with her #, and even my shabby # managed to get another board member 9th row dead center for his first show, so not too shabby at all!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options

and pie dream? you hungry? ;)
    hehe.

You know what?
    I actually am!
    :D
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    send me the money.

done.