snomobiles

given2fly78given2fly78 Posts: 404
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
darned snowmobiles. My husband has wanted to get one for years and he finally did last year, but didn't get to ride it much 'cause it was the end of the winter.

So we got a boatload of snow this past week, he went up to the Adirondacks to ride & help his parents do some work around the house.

So he calls me this morning and go figure. He biffed it on the stupid danger machine last night. Hit a corner too fast and rolled it. Messed up his neck and back. Can hardly move.

At least he's OK for the most part. He's not sure if he needs to visit a Dr. (I think he should - I have terrible neck problems and he doesn't need them as well) but he said he couldn't even get out of bed or get dressed - mommy had to help LOL!

I've seen way too many accidents on snow machines to be cool with them. First time out this season and he's already hurt. Hope he throws a For Sale sign on it.

Be careful out there if you ride!!!!! And NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!!!!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    another reason to hate the snow

its dangerous
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Fact: Snow mobiles actually run better on the bare ground than in the snow. They have more traction. They are often raced on dirt.
  • Fact: Snow mobiles actually run better on the bare ground than in the snow. They have more traction. They are often raced on dirt.

As noted by my husband rolling his on SNOW this weekend LOL (kind of LOL-ing as he's hurt)
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!