Options

I got nothing done at work today.....

PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
edited February 2008 in The Porch
..........because of this ticket onsale and now this board. I can't pull myself away. And to top it off, for some reason I was able to log onto MSN messenger at work!! It never lets me log onto there and today of all days, it did. So on top of being on this board all day, I've been IM'ing with friends. In an office of about 35 peeps, 12 people called in sick today, it's a zoo around here and I'm posting. Jeez...........
The best use of Life is Love.
The best expression of Love is Time.
The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TracerTracer Posts: 102
    PJPixie wrote:
    ..........because of this ticket onsale and now this board. I can't pull myself away. And to top it off, for some reason I was able to log onto MSN messenger at work!! It never lets me log onto there and today of all days, it did. So on top of being on this board all day, I've been IM'ing with friends. In an office of about 35 peeps, 12 people called in sick today, it's a zoo around here and I'm posting. Jeez...........

I've had similar problems before. I'd probably be feeling the same way if I didn't randomly have the day off. Thank goodness for small miracles like you being able to log into MSN :) .
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:

Sounds fun. Same, hardly any work done at all. Just bummed out like a spoiled child.
    good times you guys
    I can get you a toe by three o'clock...
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Tracer wrote:
    I've had similar problems before. I'd probably be feeling the same way if I didn't randomly have the day off. Thank goodness for small miracles like you being able to log into MSN :) .

I didn't get the miracle of tickets tho :(
    I will say that me and my MESSENGER friends are outta control!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........