Options

Ticket thought

jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I have been on both ends of this. When my wife and I (she is a member as well) were locked out of Vic tix, I thought this system is the worst. We didn't even have a shot at those. By the time the tix came up for us, they were all sold out already.

Today is here. We were again defeated in the beginning. Locked out. Site down. My wife had tix, then lost them. Persistance got me tix to LA Night 1. Then I didn't give up on Night 2. You know what, I got them too.

The answer? This system sucks if you don't get tix, and rules if you do. I would say it is as fair as you can do without using Ticketmaster. There are only so many tix. Not everyone is going to get them. I knew that going into the Vic "fiasco". I got lucky this time. 10c does not intentionally make it hard on people, although it seems like it at times. These are tough tix to get, period. If you got them, great, if you got locked out, good luckl on Friday.

By the way, I was disappointed after Vic, but not ready to say 10c "sucks monkey balls" and other 17 year old phrases that weren't funny back then either. 10c rules, always has, and always will. I would love to move up in seniority if anybody is that mad about them.

Just my random thoughts. Flame me now.
So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
You're batman!- George
Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TracerTracer Posts: 102
    No flaming will be coming from me. You pretty much put into words what I've been thinking most of the afternoon. Something like this takes persistence and patience.

Could the system be better? Maybe, but you could say that about everything.
  • Options
    jambayleaf wrote:
    I have been on both ends of this. When my wife and I (she is a member as well) were locked out of Vic tix, I thought this system is the worst. We didn't even have a shot at those. By the time the tix came up for us, they were all sold out already.

Today is here. We were again defeated in the beginning. Locked out. Site down. My wife had tix, then lost them. Persistance got me tix to LA Night 1. Then I didn't give up on Night 2. You know what, I got them too.

The answer? This system sucks if you don't get tix, and rules if you do. I would say it is as fair as you can do without using Ticketmaster. There are only so many tix. Not everyone is going to get them. I knew that going into the Vic "fiasco". I got lucky this time. 10c does not intentionally make it hard on people, although it seems like it at times. These are tough tix to get, period. If you got them, great, if you got locked out, good luckl on Friday.

By the way, I was disappointed after Vic, but not ready to say 10c "sucks monkey balls" and other 17 year old phrases that weren't funny back then either. 10c rules, always has, and always will. I would love to move up in seniority if anybody is that mad about them.

Just my random thoughts. Flame me now.

I agree with you, on all the points. I have been lucky enough to never have this problem before. Today was a drag, double drag, cause I was showing the persistence you spoke of and got in for SD around 3p.m. and got screwed again when I hit the submit button. Hopes hight, up here, real high, then crushed like 7up can, then up high again, yet crushed again. It's a bummer, man.
    I can get you a toe by three o'clock...