Options

All Your Fakes Are Belong To Us

jsandjsand Posts: 646
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lM57WpO-ww&eurl=

This video is hilarious, and really blasts the mainstream media for their fake news coverage from the Lebanon war.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    does anybody really believe anything the media says anymore?

nice find, jsand.
  • Options
    medias sucks but it should not tone down the tragedy that peoples are currently living because of wars and war loving leaders. But yeah medias coverage is more than often really bad.
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    does anybody really believe anything the media says anymore?

nice find, jsand.

right on, brother...I can't believe the media killed all those people...!!!
  • Options
    You should also check out zombietime's extremely through deconstruction of the fraud about Israel firing missiles at red cross ambulances:

http://www.zombietime.com/fraud/ambulance/

Pretty amazing report.
  • Options
    inmytree wrote:

I'm assuming you meant Hezbollah (not the media), right?
  • Options
    inmytree wrote:

well here's the thing..hezbollah uses civilians as human shields, its well known. now, why do they do this?? because when a civilian dies, the media will exploit it and blame israel, maybe even go so far as to lie to make it seem more tragic. so one could make the case that the media DOES help lead to the deaths of civilians, by playing into the hezzy's hands in their use of propaganda.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    You should also check out zombietime's extremely through deconstruction of the fraud about Israel firing missiles at red cross ambulances:

Pretty amazing report.

If you're trying to prove anything else than "media sucks", you'll miss the target completely, there was a war and nothing normal comes out of a war, from one side or the other, atrocity happens and it's not one false news report that will make anyone change their opinions about wars (or peace).

Israel are not clean, Hezzbollah are not clean, anyone who fired a missile or a bullet is not clean. Those reports are just pointless, unless you're trying to justify one side actions.
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    well here's the thing..hezbollah uses civilians as human shields, its well known. now, why do they do this?? because when a civilian dies, the media will exploit it and blame israel, maybe even go so far as to lie to make it seem more tragic. so one could make the case that the media DOES help lead to the deaths of civilians, by playing into the hezzy's hands in their use of propaganda.

The media is, at the very least, complicit in the deaths of civilians. Exactly right - Hezbollah knows how susceptible the media is to their hoaxes.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Pretty amazing report.

You're a sick puppy. And that "source" has no unbiased credibility whatsoever.

Do you even like Pearl Jam? The music?
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    If you're trying to prove anything else than "media sucks", you'll miss the target completely, there was a war and nothing normal comes out of a war, from one side or the other, atrocity happens and it's not one false news report that will make anyone change their opinions about wars (or peace).

Israel are not clean, Hezzbollah are not clean, anyone who fired a missile or a bullet is not clean. Those reports are just pointless, unless you're trying to justify one side actions.

Not really sure what's "pointless" about the fact that there are literally dozens, if not hundreds, of fraudulent stories that came out of that war, and each and every one of them had but one purpose - to make Israel look bad.

Please show me one fraudulent news story or photo - just one - that actually tried to paint Israel in a positive light.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    The media is, at the very least, complicit in the deaths of civilians. Exactly right - Hezbollah knows how susceptible the media is to their hoaxes.

in these cases they were not only susceptible to hoaxes, but were many times active participants. but the anti-israel crowd buys it up.
  • Options
    You're a sick puppy. And that "source" has no unbiased credibility whatsoever.

Do you even like Pearl Jam? The music?

Don't start this shit again, little baby. Baby want to make the moderators shut down the board again?
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Why is every single one of the threads you have started, and the posts you have written, bar one, been about the Israel massacre of civilians in Lebanon, or anti-Islam in general?

Why? Fair point, really, if you're asking.
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    in these cases they were not only susceptible to hoaxes, but were many times active participants. but the anti-israel crowd buys it up.

That's exactly right. The BBC actually admitted they staged a photo:

"When Um Ali Mihdi returned to her home in the southern Lebanese city of Bint Jbeil two days ago, she found a 1,000lb (450kg) Israeli bomb lying unexploded in her living room.

The shell is huge, bigger than the young boy pushed forward to stand reluctantly next to it while we get our cameras out and record the scene for posterity."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5270118.stm
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Not really sure what's "pointless" about the fact that there are literally dozens, if not hundreds, of fraudulent stories that came out of that war, and each and every one of them had but one purpose - to make Israel look bad.

Please show me one fraudulent news story or photo - just one - that actually tried to paint Israel in a positive light.

well, CNN had plenty of that, not fraudulent, just biased. But my "pointless" thing was more to say that if your point is to prove that one side was "good" and the other "evil", then i'm missing the point and will get out of this debate...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    Why is every single one of the threads you have started, and the posts you have written, bar one, been about the Israel massacre of civilians in Lebanon, or anti-Islam in general?

Why? Fair point, really, if you're asking.

I hate to use the term pot calling kettle black again, but, my God, is it apt here. Look at all the stupid shit you post about America and Israel, little baby. Look at the board right now and we can see how many threads you've started and how every one says the same thing - Israeli "apartheid", Israeli "war crimes," America's complicity in Israeli "war crimes," blah blah blah.
  • Options
    well, CNN had plenty of that, not fraudulent, just biased. But my "pointless" thing was more to say that if your point is to prove that one side was "good" and the other "evil", then i'm missing the point and will get out of this debate...

While I do believe that one side is good and the other evil, that was not the point of this thread. I simply think it is disgraceful and sick of the media to consistently post fradulent (not biased) stories and photographs.
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    jsand wrote:
    I'm assuming you meant Hezbollah (not the media), right?

never assume.....
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lM57WpO-ww&eurl=

This video is hilarious, and really blasts the mainstream media for their fake news coverage from the Lebanon war.

AWESOME!! GREAT FIND brother!!!
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    jsand wrote:

Speaking of well developed hoaxes. How about that one that your buddy in Iran likes to bring up. I am starting to see the world through Jewish eyes and it is a rosy one!

As for the media sure it can be doctored. Again, just ask your friend in Iran.
    You've changed your place in this world!