Options

UK-US flights plot

WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
What a wonderful world....we 'live' in...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,,1841140,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=1

Probably the IRA
HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hats off to the brits for catching these terroris......err, freedom fighters.
  • Options
    let's bomb the shit out of (err, liberate) (random arab nation (preferably one with large amounts of oil) that "harbors terrorists") for this
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    WindNoSail wrote:
    Probably the IRA

what the fuck are you on about.... how did you come to that conclusion??

1. The IRA cease to exist as a terrorist organisation
    2. They would never blow up a plane carrying civilians and especially american ones at that... thats where they got most of their cash
    3. did you even read that article :rolleyes:... it says "They are described as "British-born" and were held as part of an operation which has been ongoing for several months.".... Since when did 18 british born people fight for the freedom of a nation that has nothing to do with them...
    4. Seriously... The IRA.. :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    They've just said on the news that they have arrested 20 British born Muslims and they are still trying to track two remaining suspects.
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    The U.S Secret Service have got involved now saying that there are around 50 people involved.....

.....and the media now in the UK is suggesting that the U.S knew things that maybe we didn't.......
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    solace23solace23 Posts: 704
    I'm living in London at the moment and fly out to Barcelona in 2 weeks- It's a pretty scary world we live in...

**It's a Crazy Crazy Fucked up world**
  • Options
    Trust me, the world is not scary. The world is a safe beautiful place, and the statistical odds of these 'bad' things happening to you do not add up to the reports coming from our corporate led media. You know the old saying; good news travels slow, bad news travels like wildfire. Well, bad news sells, bad news keeps people watching the news, keeps them watching adverts, keeps advertising revenues flowing into the coffers of th ehandful of trans national corporations that own the media, the weapins manufacturers, and the governments themeselves.

Scotland Yard are a disgrace. Fuck 'em.
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    I wonder, if these are indeed muslims, would you justify/understand their intentions for executing a terror attack in the UK (who is now occupying Iraq), or just blame Israel for that as some of you usually do?
  • Options
    shiraz wrote:
    I wonder, if these are indeed muslims, would you justify/understand their intentions for executing a terror attack in the UK (who is now occupying Iraq), or just blame Israel for that as some of you usually do?

Apparently, and just for this response I will wear my faithful subject of the realm hat and agree with all the fear mongering that this was a genuine attack foiled; the 'bombers' are all British citizens. And they will state as their cause, the ongoing subjugation of Muslim people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, and Lebanon, byt the UK and US. Israel is implicit in this yes. If the UK or US did not support and provide weapons to the Israeli goverment with which they use to murder thousands of Palestinians, then Israel would not be implicit.
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i'm freaking out, i just saw the news. fuck.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    shiraz wrote:

you cant attempt to justify/understand this kind of mentality... its abhorrent!!

i'm blaming religion...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    i've been telling my family and friends i felt something was and IS brewing.

shit.
  • Options
    you cant attempt to justify/understand this kind of mentality... its abhorrent!!

i'm blaming religion...

Im blaming racist, Christian, profit driven (oil) Western imperialism

;-)
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob Posts: 37
    Trust me, the world is not scary. The world is a safe beautiful place, and the statistical odds of these 'bad' things happening to you do not add up to the reports coming from our corporate led media. You know the old saying; good news travels slow, bad news travels like wildfire. Well, bad news sells, bad news keeps people watching the news, keeps them watching adverts, keeps advertising revenues flowing into the coffers of th ehandful of trans national corporations that own the media, the weapins manufacturers, and the governments themeselves.

Couldnt agree more.
  • Options
    kdpjam wrote:
    i've been telling my family and friends i felt something was and IS brewing.

shit.

Really?

Should have told the security services. THey don't seem to know what the fuck is going on most of the time. They need all the psychics they can muster mister.
  • Options
    another u.s. conspiracy? no!
  • Options
    Really?

Should have told the security services. THey don't seem to know what the fuck is going on most of the time. They need all the psychics they can muster mister.

they stopped it, right? wtf else is coming? i need to watch the news. peace out,
  • Options
    kdpjam wrote:
    they stopped it, right? wtf else is coming? i need to watch the news. peace out,

'I need to watch the news.'

And therein lies the ballgame.
  • Options
    the bbc news, sorry. i don't know what to say, except terrorism is terrorism. the news sucks but i think i want to stay off airplanes anyways.. good to know some things.
  • Options
    BBC home affairs correspondent Daniel Sandford said he did not think the police believed an attack was imminent.

"The reason for raising the threat level is in case there is some other sub-plot, back-up plot around this that the police aren't aware of," he said.

Scotland Yard said in a statement that their investigation into the alleged plot was a "major operation" which would be "lengthy and complex".

So. There is no actual threat. Its a 'just in case' scenario.

Remember, that guy was shot two months ago on the say so of ONE INFORMANT. No investigation, just over reaction, and BANG.

Please. Wake up before its too late. Before what freedoms we think we possess are taken away from us.
  • Options
    i see what you are saying but i think there is warrant for concern.

nite, or morning......