That Lot of 06 Tour posters now Individuals

Indifference86Indifference86 Posts: 47
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Many of you saw these before just wanted to post if anyone is interested.

Just an update. These posters did not sell as one big lot, so I am selling them individually. If anyone is interested, the links are below. Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.

Pearl Jam U2 Honolulu Klausen 06

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160187742429&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Pearl Jam Special Ed. UNCUT Justin Hampton 06

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160187747587&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Pearl Jam Washington DC Klausen 06

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160187745181&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Pearl Jam Gorge Ames 06

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160187738168&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Pearl Jam Spain and Portugal Klausen 06

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160187736343&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm trying to form an opinion here, but I'm getting this stabbing sensation behind my eyeballs.

Watch out for the Cops man
    the Minions
  • Don't really know what that means, but I'll keep an eye out.
  • SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    Don't let Speedy see this thread....he'll flip out, not pun intended.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,086
    I'm trying to form an opinion here, but I'm getting this stabbing sensation behind my eyeballs.

Watch out for the Cops man

there is a lot of history behind this set of posters, and after all the talk they still have not sold, guess the prices weren't that good :)

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=265360
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • I was a part of that thread, I know, they are my posters. My friend, ElderlyWoman, and I work together. We were bored at work, and he posted that on here for me, as I don't post often. We wanted to get some buzz.

Anyway, I guess nobody needs or wants all five together, so I decided to sell them separately. I just thought I would let people on here know, in case anyone is looking for one of them. If you are interested cool, if not, cool too.
  • My friend, ElderlyWoman, and I work together.

heheh
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • heheh

Pricey work together...
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    that's a nice collection. I wish I had money to buy of or tow of those...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    Julien wrote:
    that's a nice collection. I wish I had money to buy of or tow of those...
    me too....my wife would cut my nuts off if I spent that much for a poster!
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • the reason they didnt sell is because they were priced extremely high. $1200 for the 5 posters.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    me too....my wife would cut my nuts off if I spent that much for a poster!
    I know what you mean. My girlfriend thought I spent too much on the Copenhagen, Katowice and Munich 2007 posters. Each ofthose were less than $100...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Thanks for the reply guys. With the Lot, I didnt expect 1200. That is why I put it as Or best offer so people could offer what they felt it was worth. I know what they have been selling for on average from EB, and I wasn't offered even close. So, I decided to sell them individually.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    heheh

no kidding, eh?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    I was a part of that thread, I know, they are my posters. My friend, ElderlyWoman, and I work together. We were bored at work, and he posted that on here for me, as I don't post often. We wanted to get some buzz.

Anyway, I guess nobody needs or wants all five together, so I decided to sell them separately. I just thought I would let people on here know, in case anyone is looking for one of them. If you are interested cool, if not, cool too.
    Thanks for the reply guys. With the Lot, I didnt expect 1200. That is why I put it as Or best offer so people could offer what they felt it was worth. I know what they have been selling for on average from EB, and I wasn't offered even close. So, I decided to sell them individually.

What is with all the honesty today ;) must be the holiday spirit getting into you :)
  • When was I ever not honest, read the thread again.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    When was I ever not honest, read the thread again.

umm...
    I saw those earlier, impressive, but no funds.

http://forums.pearljam.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4992584

or here:
    I think elderlywoman19 is just drunk or crazy. He could bid on his own from a different name, but does that make sense if its not an auction just Buy it now/OBO.

http://forums.pearljam.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4992710

or
    There are a couple of reasons: 1st, no cash. 2nd, love the Honolulu and Hampton but the DC is dark and political, not my cup o tea. 3rd, I wouldn't buy something to prove something to someone. If there was a Klausen Toronto in there maybe.

http://forums.pearljam.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4994576

I could go on, but I think you get the gist.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • mookie9999 wrote:

ouch.

iwillholdacandletomynuts before i buy them.
    ouch.

LOL!!! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. what are you talking about?
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • ouch.

good one
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Touche

I guess we got carried away creating buzz. But, that is true. No cash. And Honolulu and Hampton I like but wifey says out, and I do think the DC is dark and political. So not untrue. Everybody thought Elderlywoman was the seller so I went along.

Adeline: Then don't buy them or burn your nuts and then buy them.

Anyway, the whole point was to let the pit know.
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I wish there was a way to filter out any thread with ebay links..because flippers piss me off every time :mad:
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    ouch.

hey you are back! welcome
    mookie9999 wrote:

I could not have said it before,

all the reasons might be true however you could have gone about it better :)

but you came clean in the end.......
  • Touche

I guess we got carried away creating buzz. But, that is true. No cash. And Honolulu and Hampton I like but wifey says out, and I do think the DC is dark and political. So not untrue. Everybody thought Elderlywoman was the seller so I went along.

Adeline: Then don't buy them or burn your nuts and then buy them.

Anyway, the whole point was to let the pit know.

heheh....
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    These have been entertaining threads. ;)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    You shouldn't have a reserve price if you're posting this on here. Very troll like, but that's what this whole thread is anyway.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
    Touche

Touche or Douche? For the record I don't give a shit what you do with your posters but it's probably not the best idea to come on here with your buddy and perform your little three card monty. Why don't you just sell them individually on ebay and get it over with?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"