Options

lets get ready to rumble.........

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    she hasnt got a leg to stand on apparently....

A journalist asks Paul McCartney if he'll ever go down on one knee again.
    Paul replies 'I'd prefer if you called her Heather.'
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    he needed the massey prenup
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Lesson learned: When wife dies...... Don't go out and fill the void with the next thing that comes around.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    she hasnt got a leg to stand on apparently....

A journalist asks Paul McCartney if he'll ever go down on one knee again.
    Paul replies 'I'd prefer if you called her Heather.'

priceless. :D
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    truroutetruroute Posts: 251
    Whats bullshit is she will walk away w/ a fat wad of money and/or a monthly pay check for doing absolutely nothing. But thats justice...or something. I think its really pathetic that women do this. Like Lionel Richie's ex........look up her divorce settlement. Pathetic.

I think its hilarious that Nick Lackey is taking some of Jessica Simpson's money. I hope the courts let let him take all of her stuff. But hes a dude (kinda) so he wont get crap.
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    I still cannot believe that Paul was too dumb to get a prenup.
    I also get the feeling that Heather can be quite smart in this whole thing.
    She will gets lots and was only married him like 4 years.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    If i was the judge I'd just say "Were you in the beatles? No..? I find in favor of Paul because HE WROTE THE DAMNED MUSIC AND PLAYED IT FOR FORTY YEARS"

I hope to God that Paul wins this... shameful..
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    If i was the judge I'd just say "Were you in the beatles? No..? I find in favor of Paul because HE WROTE THE DAMNED MUSIC AND PLAYED IT FOR FORTY YEARS"

Agreed, but I think we know how things will really go.
    We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446

I agree.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    truroute wrote:
    Whats bullshit is she will walk away w/ a fat wad of money and/or a monthly pay check for doing absolutely nothing. But thats justice...or something. I think its really pathetic that women do this. Like Lionel Richie's ex........look up her divorce settlement. Pathetic.

I think its hilarious that Nick Lackey is taking some of Jessica Simpson's money. I hope the courts let let him take all of her stuff. But hes a dude (kinda) so he wont get crap.

You sound a little bitter. What the hell business is it of yours, anyway? She's free to sue for any amount she wants, but that doesn't mean she's going to get it.

If they were married in California and had no prenup, Nick is automatically entitled to half of her money, I think. Why is that "hilarious"?
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."
  • Options
    tasteless
    you taking heather's side on this? :confused:
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    tasteless

no, no... not tasteless.... she's legless... as far as i am aware her 5 senses are intact... especially 'greed' ;)

do i look bothered?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Why don't people like Paul (those with tons of money) make sure to have a pre-nup? I think that even Britney Spears has one.
    We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
  • Options
    truroutetruroute Posts: 251
    You sound a little bitter. What the hell business is it of yours, anyway? She's free to sue for any amount she wants, but that doesn't mean she's going to get it.

If they were married in California and had no prenup, Nick is automatically entitled to half of her money, I think. Why is that "hilarious"?

Do you know anyone that was thrown into bankruptcy because his ex decided to take everything she can during a divorce? Do you know anyone that is making payments on a new car he never drives/sees because his exwife decided she wanted it? I know a few. Thats why Im bitter.

Isnt any business of mine. Its just plastered all over every mag while standing in line at a store. Of course she's free to sue. Thats the point of this thread. And in most cases, divorce settlements have nomerit what so ever. Pathetic.

And its hilarious, to me any, that the tables will turn and a dude will take millions of dollars he didnt earn from a woman when it comes to divorce settlements. And not the other way around. You cannot deny that divorce procedings favor women tremendously.
  • Options
    truroute wrote:
    Do you know anyone that was thrown into bankruptcy because his ex decided to take everything she can during a divorce? Do you know anyone that is making payments on a new car he never drives/sees because his exwife decided she wanted it? I know a few. Thats why Im bitter.

Isnt any business of mine. Its just plastered all over every mag while standing in line at a store. Of course she's free to sue. Thats the point of this thread. And in most cases, divorce settlements have nomerit what so ever. Pathetic.

And its hilarious, to me any, that the tables will turn and a dude will take millions of dollars he didnt earn from a woman when it comes to divorce settlements. And not the other way around. You cannot deny that divorce procedings favor women tremendously.

I can't deny that, as I've never done research on the subject, so I wouldn't say that "in most cases, divorce settlements have no merit whatsoever". I have no facts to back that up.

This might be a subject that has effected you personally, but I don't understand the apparent level of animosity you have towards celebrity wives going through divorces.
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."