Options

something to chew on(9/11 related)

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
i'm reading a book called '9/11 revealed, challenging the facts behind the war on terror'. we've all seen the famous security picture of mohammad atta and an accomplice about to board a plane on the morning of sept. 11. what most people don't know is that the picture was taken at an airport in portland, maine, not boston - where the highjacking took place. atta and his accomplice, al-omari, took a connecting flight at 6:00 in the morning to go from portland, maine to boston, and then they got on flight 11 from boston. the question is, why would atta risk taking a connecting flight?? if, for whatever reason he doesn't make flight 11, the whole operation would fail. he was the ring leader of the whole operation. the other highjackers would be scared off if he didn't show up. what if the plane was delayed for some reason?? what if they didn't make it through security(atta's name was on a security watch list)?? what if the flight was cancelled?? why take a chance like that?? it would be too big a risk, even the kean commission couldn't explain the connecting flight. any idea as to why atta would go to boston the day before the attacks and then take a flight from portand maine to boston, first thing in the morning on 9/11??

my sister missed a pearl jam concert a few years ago because she decided to book her flight on the morning of the show. her flight was cancelled due to fog, so she didn't make it. you never know what might happen.
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the guy got on a plane, slit the throat of a stewardess, and crashed it into a skyscraper killing himsel and everybody onboard...its hard to figure why he did any of that, let alone thry to figure why he had to fly into boston that morning.
  • Options
    Will1659Will1659 Posts: 51
    Virtually everyone with a brain who has paid any attention the last five years knows that picture was from the Portland airport. No news here. As for the rest of your post, we can do what-if speculations all day. Find me a more plausible explanation as to where he went from Portland that day and I might listen.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    the guy got on a plane, slit the throat of a stewardess, and crashed it into a skyscraper killing himsel and everybody onboard...its hard to figure why he did any of that, let alone thry to figure why he had to fly into boston that morning.

is that what bush told you?? there's no evidence anyone was killed with a knife on board any of the planes. ;)
  • Options
    Will1659 wrote:
    Virtually everyone with a brain who has paid any attention the last five years knows that picture was from the Portland airport. No news here. As for the rest of your post, we can do what-if speculations all day. Find me a more plausible explanation as to where he went from Portland that day and I might listen.

reach at least 100 posts, and maybe i'll acknowledge your existence.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    The CIA came out and said they had Mohammad Atta in custody during the 9/11 attacks. It's impossible for him to be the guy.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Will1659Will1659 Posts: 51
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    reach at least 100 posts, and maybe i'll acknowledge your existence.
    Apologies. I'd forogotten that having a life outside the Pearl Jam message board world destroyed one's credibility.
  • Options
    MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    is that what bush told you?? there's no evidence anyone was killed with a knife on board any of the planes. ;)

you're right, because the calls that came from the plane saying that a stewardess had been killed before they stormed the cockpit were phony calls I guess. somebody told me you're a dumbass, it wasn't bush though. ;)