Options

Remember 9/11

IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
edited September 2006 in A Moving Train
I have read many, many threads in here concerning September 11th. I have responded sparsely, wanting to get others opinions. I have my own, but this thread isn't about that, nor do I hope for it to turn into that. As the 5 year anniversary approaches, I just wish for people to stop and take a moment to remember those who lost their lives in this. People could argue until the day they die about what they believe happened or didn't happen. Amidst this, it gets lost that children will grow up without their mom or dad. Spouses were widowed. For many, it was the last day that people saw or spoke with a loved one. After watching a tribute to the NYC firefighters, it hit me hard that, even though we all have our own varying opinions, we're all human. We all feel pain, pride, joy, and sadness. So take time out of your day, and just be thankful for life. Please keep this thread for rememberance.
He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments