Options

Pearl Jam joining U2 at Aloha Stadium - Fans in Hawaii are astounded

rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
http://starbulletin.com/2006/07/21/news/story03.html

Yesterday's announcement of U2's new concert date of Dec. 9 came with a surprising bonus: the addition of Pearl Jam (pictured below) to the Aloha Stadium bill, setting up a rock pairing that far exceeded ticket-holders' dreams.

"I'm so emotional, I've been phoning and e-mailing my friends all day," ticket-holder Monica Munro said. "This concert is a total dream come true."

A further bonus: With the stadium converted into football configuration for the University of Hawaii season, reserved seats will be closer to the stage than in the previously planned baseball configuration, stadium spokesman Patrick Leonard said.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    http://starbulletin.com/2006/07/21/news/story03.html

Yesterday's announcement of U2's new concert date of Dec. 9 came with a surprising bonus: the addition of Pearl Jam (pictured below) to the Aloha Stadium bill, setting up a rock pairing that far exceeded ticket-holders' dreams.

"I'm so emotional, I've been phoning and e-mailing my friends all day," ticket-holder Monica Munro said. "This concert is a total dream come true."

A further bonus: With the stadium converted into football configuration for the University of Hawaii season, reserved seats will be closer to the stage than in the previously planned baseball configuration, stadium spokesman Patrick Leonard said.

It will be amazing. Too bad I'm 15 and can't go.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    Lucky bastards. Hope there'll be a torrent of the entire thing sometime.