Options

Clinton would "die for Israel"...

fando y lisfando y lis Posts: 32
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Flashback..
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.asp?page=2002%5C08%5C04%5Cstory_4-8-2002_pg1_6
Some liberals would say anything to win points..
"It's not that liberals know nothing. It's that what they do know isn't so."
Ronaldus Magnus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Did you sign up to this board to post this crap?

Isn't there an Ann Coulter board you can troll in? :rolleyes:
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    It's gotta be PsychosInLove's (or however it is spelled) alter ago.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Flashback..
    http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.asp?page=2002%5C08%5C04%5Cstory_4-8-2002_pg1_6

Have you not taken your pills today? Somebody sedate this lunatic before he runs out into the street and kills a longhair, or an ethnic minority!! :eek:
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    This type of post doesn't seem much different to me than the deluge we get daily from Bonnie & Clyde.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Have you not taken your pills today? Somebody sedate this lunatic before he runs out into the street and kills a longhair, or an ethnic minority!! :eek:

Na, I think he'd be after a gay flag-burning couple!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    know1 wrote:
    This type of post doesn't seem much different to me than the deluge we get daily from Bonnie & Clyde.

While Abook and Kabong are definetly far left many of their posts are well researched and they always have articles to support their statements. I may not agree with everything they say but I can at least say that they know their shit. Fando y lis just posts garbage. Most of the stuff he posts is just to instigate an arguement and when you counter him with a well thought out post he simply ignores it. Like I said I may not agree with abook and kabong but they contribute to the exchange of ideals and opinions which fando just trolls.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    Flashback..
    again you confusing Bill Clinton with anything other than a conservative shows your lack of understanding of US Politics...go read a few books not authored by Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, Ingraham, (some of which I have read) and come back when you've learned something new.