Options

what do i do?

deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
what do you do when you hate someone more than life itself but cant escape therye presence?

"i really really really hate you"
set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    deadnote wrote:
    what do you do when you hate someone more than life itself but cant escape therye presence?

get a divorce ;)
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    deadnote wrote:

Stop hating, of course.
  • Options
    chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    talk with them. hate doesn't do anything.
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Options
    what else can escape the spirit of evil because this is what we are all dealing with

this is a political discussion
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

• Options
    deadnote wrote:
    what else can escape the spirit of evil because this is what we are all dealing with

this is a political discussion

what do you hate about this person?
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    people who are unqualified to teach should not be teachers
    editors who didnt take the pictures shouldnt be the last to say what is good for the children
    i hate the picture
    i hate the scratches
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

• Options
    deadnote wrote:

Then stop dealing with it. You cannot bargain with evil.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    deadnote wrote:

Are you a Siamese twin?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    to do an act and say it is deserved because of whatever is taking the responsibility of god , and saying your fearless, and if you are then god help you on judgment day
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    deadnote wrote:
    to do an act and say it is deserved because of whatever is taking the responsibility of god , and saying your fearless, and if you are then god help you on judgment day
    "To do an act and to say it is deserved because (you are) taking the responsibility of God... and saying you're fearless. If you are, then God help you on judgment day".
    Are you saying that this person you hate, but cannot get away from, is acting like God and telling you he IS God?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    Fighting solves everything.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    when in doubt i whip it out
    I got me a rock and roll band
    It's a free-for-all
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Options
    VictoryGinVictoryGin Posts: 1,218
    deadnote wrote:
    people who are unqualified to teach should not be teachers
    editors who didnt take the pictures shouldnt be the last to say what is good for the children
    i hate the picture
    i hate the scratches

What's this about editors, hmmmm?
    if you wanna be a friend of mine
    cross the river to the eastside
  • Options
    citizen_drewcitizen_drew Posts: 170
    Reminds me of seeing this band in Tahoe City in the nineties, can't remember their name right now, I guess I forgotten it. But they had a single out called I Hate Everything About You...they kind of blew chunks but they sounded good enough to keep the goers jumping and pumping all night in this small cabin like venue packed to the nuts with toned skier bodies called Humpties. It was so freezing cold and snowing like crazy, but inside was hot and sticky as a mofo. Darren from Goldfinger showed up and played most of the show with them...at intermission everyone poured out into the parking lot to get high and cool off in the snow..Felt so good. The storm broke about then and with a bright moon and white snow in the background you could see the silhouettes of the still throbbing bodies with steam just oozing off them, made for a very surreal scene I can tell you...haha. Damn good cover of Iron Man too...Good times…Oh shit, Sorry to get sidetracked...

Back to topic……I’d say you seem a bit over obsessed with this person. Again maybe therapy? Or changing to a better strain of reefer? Probably the route I would take..

My parents had me go to therapy a few years back because they thought I wasnt doing anything with my life. Worked wonders on some issues, but the therapist was a bit of a mess by the time I finsihed up...:)

Hope that helps good luck with all that...
  • Options
    citizen_drewcitizen_drew Posts: 170
    chopitdown wrote:
    when in doubt i whip it out
    I got me a rock and roll band
    It's a free-for-all

This is always sound advice.
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    deadnote wrote:

I just stopped letting El_Kabong bother me :D;)
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Hate does not hurt the person that you are hating. It only hurts you. Its like you are letting this person rent space in your head for free.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    Stop hating them. If you hate someone that much, the problem is YOU, not them.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    69charger wrote:
    I just stopped letting El_Kabong bother me :D;)

I stopped reading any of his posts....er "articles"... ;)
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.