Options

Warning About The Sc Civic

gohikegohike Posts: 31
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I've seen many shows there and I will warn you now you will be groped and prodded and every pocket will be searched before entering the show. It's going to be borderline sexual assault, so either lube up really good and pucker up, or be prepared!

Granted, it's Santa Cruz, so you could smuggle in a pound of weed and local law enforcement won't even acknowledge it, however, a video camera and I'm pretty convinced that will be the last you see of it. Be prepared and/or be stealth!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I was hoping cameras (including digital) would be allowed on this tour. Isn't it up to Ed to decide and not the venue?

Either way, I'll be sure to NOT shower that day so they won't touch me!
    9/22/96, 8/17/98, 8/18/00, 6/22/03, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 7/16/06, 7/18/06
  • Options
    being a tan american i am used to being poked and proded, last dc concert i distanced myself from group i was with so i didn't hold up the rest while going thru the search process, my wmm husband approached me saying he forgot to leave his favorite regular pen knife in the car, get away i said , hoping to finally enter. he went back to the male line, approached the guard, set off the metal detector, guard said do you have a large belt buckle? wmm husband answered yes, ok said the guard, husband proceeded to wait for me while my bag and person was still being poked and proded. same at statue of liberty, seperated from 5th grade class trip and told to remove shoes,i told the guard if i was a terrorist i'd wear clown shoes not size 5's. while searching old tan ladies and children(is it child abuse to poke and prod a 12yr old trying to see his fav ed ved?) they could miss an elephant with an A bomb! an a+ in customer relations though to those at lallapalooza 2007 who looked but didn't touch, their attitude most anything goes resulted in a safe peaceful environment for our family to enjoy the concerts.
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie