Options

Jamal is back!!!

AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Hey, Jamal came back and his wife is back too.

Apparently she caught the boat to cyprus and made it back ok. She is horrified from what she experienced though. She was staying in a house on the Beirut - Damascus highway.
I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Good one for Jamal, that horny little devil! ;)
  • Options
    I was asking her what makes a terrorist. She tried to explain, but she said it's very hard to explain in english.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    She confirmed my belief that Islam looks down on killing. Also she was smiling and thanked me for my concern.

I always think it's odd how Arabs are so happy when people show concern for them. They must not get it much from other races.

If I asked a Jew about the details of the holocaust, I'd probably get yelled at. I'm not sure about that though. I know Americans/Canadians get pissed off if you talk about elections.
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Ahnimus wrote:
    If I asked a Jew about the details of the holocaust, I'd probably get yelled at.

That hasn't been my experience. Dude, as bad as this is going to sound, you talk to too many Arabs about this stuff. :)

Seek out the other perspective, if you can.
  • Options
    That hasn't been my experience. Dude, as bad as this is going to sound, you talk to too many Arabs about this stuff. :)

Seek out the other perspective, if you can.

Haha, well, the American/Canadian thing is true. You voted for Bush didn't you?
  • Options
    Very good news! Glad they are okay and safe now.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Haha, well, the American/Canadian thing is true. You voted for Bush didn't you?

I am a Canadian.
    And no, even if I was an American, I wouldn't vote for Bush.
  • Options
    I am a Canadian.
    And no, even if I was an American, I wouldn't vote for Bush.

Oh so you voted for Harper then?

Come on, get mad, I'm trying to prove a point.