Options

A 3-year-old boy and his family are killed while the father serves in Iraq.

Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/27/seattlekillings.ap.ap/index.html

I deleted all the news related favorites from my toolbar after reading this. I am already half-depressed and the news just keeps getting more sickening.
The less you know, the more you believe.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    Jammin909 wrote:
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/27/seattlekillings.ap.ap/index.html

I deleted all the news related favorites from my toolbar after reading this. I am already half-depressed and the news just keeps getting more sickening.

Some people choose not to make themselves aware of world events. Some don't read the news and choose not to have opinions. They are some of the happiest people I know. Except when tyranny comes knocking on their door and the victims of the past are now complicent to them.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    This story brought tears to my eyes. Why would anybody slit somebody's throat? Much less that of a 3-year-old? That is so sad.

I don't understand why "while the father serves in Iraq" needs to be in the title, but whatever.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    This story brought tears to my eyes. Why would anybody slit somebody's throat? Much less that of a 3-year-old? That is so sad.

I don't understand why "while the father serves in Iraq" needs to be in the title, but whatever.

King County Prosecutor Norm Maleng choked up when he said that the horrific nature of the crime was compounded because Milkin was serving in Iraq when the crime occurred.

“Sergeant Milkin put himself in harm’s way in service to his country,” Maleng said. “He had no reason to fear for the safety of his family back home in a peaceful neighborhood in Kirkland.”
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06