Investigate 911

jsmoore10jsmoore10 Posts: 1
edited June 2006 in A Moving Train
Please for your sake and the people who suffer a extreme loss on Sept. 11 2001, please watch or check out the video of Loose Change 911 Second Edition. A free viewing is now listed on Google video. Remember it is our right and honor as American to know the truth!

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sonicreducersonicreducer Posts: 713
    jsmoore10 wrote:
    Please for your sake and the people who suffer a extreme loss on Sept. 11 2001, please watch or check out the video of Loose Change 911 Second Edition. A free viewing is now listed on Google video. Remember it is our right and honor as American to know the truth!

Thanks

been posted many times, but it makes me glad that more people are questioning the truth. we have every right,...
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I haven't watched the video, you're gonna get flammed.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • It certainly can't hurt to look into the details of both sides of the story objectively.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I wasn't arguing that at all.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • I wasn't arguing that at all.

If you were talking to me, I wasn't addressing my reply to you or else I would have quoted you.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,322
    www.oilempire.us claims loose change is full of bullshit conspiracy theories propagated by the actual conspirators to make conspiracy theorists look stupid. who's right? i don't know. my head exploded when i tried to figure this out 3 years ago.

evidence that a boeing really did hit the pentagon
  • Eva7Eva7 Posts: 226
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    www.oilempire.us claims loose change is full of bullshit conspiracy theories propagated by the actual conspirators to make conspiracy theorists look stupid. who's right? i don't know. my head exploded when i tried to figure this out 3 years ago.

evidence that a boeing really did hit the pentagon

Loose change points out some groundless conclusions, but for most part it shows absolute evidence of flaws in the official version and poses important questions that must be investigated and WILL BE investigated. A lot of serious people are working hard on it, I am faithful.