Options

Mel Gibson: A Fall From Grace?

darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
So I guess everyone has heard his outburst by now? Watching the news it seems more people are interested in his alcoholism than his anti-semitic comments... rather strange considering the current climate.

i guess this is only a long line in things he has done. in one interview, asked about gay people he said: "arseholes are for shitting, not for fucking."

also i was watching a documentry about him just before the passion of the christ came out and it explored his father's apparent anti-semitism and how his father believed there was a global zionist conspiracy.

either way he still made leathal wepon and for that he is a legend ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i still wish he had showed his ass to the cops too.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    darkcrow wrote:
    i guess this is only a long line in things he has done. in one interview, asked about gay people he said: "arseholes are for shitting, not for fucking."

i suppose thats true... i mean nature intended for things to come out of there and not go up... or we would have self-lubricating buttholes... and some gay men wouldnt need to use tampons to hold in their fecal matter after their anal muscles become so...erm...fucked... that they cant actually hold in their own shit
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    They didn't lynch Jessie Jackson when he called NYC "Hymie Town". In fact, he is still looked to as a spiritual leader in this country.

People are trying to lynch Mel because he has a few hundred million in the bank. It's also more meat for the American public who thrives on this shit.

Don't tell the American public that 7 of the 19 911 hijackers are alive and well, just show 'em Mel Gibson fucking up and insulting the jews.

What is happening to America?
  • Options
    darkcrow wrote:
    So I guess everyone has heard his outburst by now? Watching the news it seems more people are interested in his alcoholism than his anti-semitic comments... rather strange considering the current climate.

Actually to me it seems quite the opposite...more people interested in his comments as opposed to him speeding and drink driving.

Hey I have nothing against gay people but Mel is right on this one!
    also i was watching a documentry about him just before the passion of the christ came out and it explored his father's apparent anti-semitism and how his father believed there was a global zionist conspiracy.

Well the way things are panning out at the moment i'm a little more open minded about the Jews and their role in the world. I mean when Gibson made Passions he copped it on all fronts from Jews for simply recounting events that we all know about, the Jews were responsible for Christ's death!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #9-+--+
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    I think the issue is that there has been suspicion for a while that he was antisemetic (his father is a holocaust "denier" and Mel has said in the past that his dad never lied to him) and there was some stuff that happened during his Passion movie that made people wonder further... the drunk driving thing kind of confirms it, I guess. I'm personally sick of hearing about it.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    Personally in the context of things I feel that the media attention given to this particular story is bullshit especially when Israel is currently blowing innocent lives of the face of this earth - I really don't care what Mel Gibson said when he was drunk -
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    RainDogRainDog Posts: 1,831
    If I was watching COPS (it happens sometimes) and some drunk got pulled over - only to have him enter into a non-sequitur about police breasts and the Jews, I'd have thought it was funny.

The fact that it was Mel Gibson makes it absolutely hilarious. Throw in the "I own Malibu" shit, and you've got me rolling. That, I think more than any desire to "take down Mel," is why this story isn't going away. It's almost like some genious sketch. Too bad Chappelle left television - I'd love to see his take on it. "It was the Jews, bitch."
  • Options
    THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    I think Mel made a mistake. However it won't change my opinion on his movies. Let it go. I am sure the guy will be hard enough on himself.
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    i love seeing filthy rich, ego-maniac, hollywood types get themselves into hot water. especially when it's their own damn fault. he made himself look so bad. drunk driving, and then mouthing off to cops?? who does he think he is - russel crowe?? oh wait, no russel crowe likes to throw phones at peoples faces. mel likes to blame the jews for all the wars that have ever started. i'd like to see these 2 get in the ring together. bring back celebrity boxing!! no gloves.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self