Options

The Hunt For Osama Bin Laden, A New Approach?

g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
edited September 2008 in A Moving Train
I find something amazingly odd that we had no clue the 9/II attacks were coming and 7 years later we have no clue where OBL is. Something's just not right with that picture. Here's the new approach to TRY and capture him.

In Hunt for Bin Laden, a New Approach oh really or is this Washington's approach to make themselves look good?

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fugawzifugawzi Posts: 874
    g under p wrote:
    I find something amazingly odd that we had no clue the 9/II attacks were coming and 7 years later we have no clue where OBL is. Something's just not right with that picture.

By we do you mean the American people, or the American governement? Because many people in government did know 9/11 was coming. Bush essentially ignored an intelligence report that warned of planes crashing into buildings in NY and other specifics in the months before 9/11. It's well documented.
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    spyguyspyguy Posts: 613
    g under p wrote:
    I find something amazingly odd that we had no clue the 9/II attacks were coming and 7 years later we have no clue where OBL is. Something's just not right with that picture. Here's the new approach to TRY and capture him.

we did know about the plans, just didnt put it together in time. we also knew where OBL was but let him go and (we) moved into Iraq.
    g under p wrote:
    In Hunt for Bin Laden, a New Approach oh really or is this Washington's approach to make themselves look good?

Peace

would you rather we not look for him?
  • Options
    before this thread devolves into another 9/11 truth thread, i'll just say he's more valubale alive and kicking than dead, the government isnt interested in catching him, and it wouldnt make much difference if we did.
  • Options
    spyguy wrote:
    we did know about the plans, just didnt put it together in time. we also knew where OBL was but let him go and moved into Iraq.

Are you saying OBL moved into Iraq? That's not true at all.
    If you're saying we ignored OBL that's not true either.
    WE moved into Iraq, that much is true.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    Are you saying OBL moved into Iraq? That's not true at all.
    If you're saying we ignored OBL that's not true either.
    WE moved into Iraq, that much is true.

LOL sorry I meant we moved into Iraq.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    spyguy wrote:
    we did know about the plans, just didnt put it together in time. we also knew where OBL was but let him go and (we) moved into Iraq.

would you rather we not look for him?

Well that says alot about the administration if they couldn't put it togeter in time. Seem to they didn't give a shit and just this go through as planned.

They don't want to find this man, just to keep the fear factor going.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Well that says alot about the administration if they couldn't put it togeter in time. Seem to they didn't give a shit and just this go through as planned.

you cant pin this all on bush, although he deserves alot of it. he was only in office 8 months. blame it on the lack of cooperation between intelligence agencies. they actually took pride in not sharing information prior to 9/11. we went far too long without being attacked on our soil. I think many simply thought it couldnt happen.
    g under p wrote:
    They don't want to find this man, just to keep the fear factor going.

Peace

eh, thats a classic line but personally I dont think its true.
  • Options
    For what it's worth, OBL is in northern Pakistan. The reason he's not in our custody right now is a diplomacy issue between the Pakis and our government.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • Options
    Don't worry Sarah Palin will capture him in time for the election.

Oh, I mean the actor that plays the terrorist on TV....

Does it even remotely make sense that we CAN'T capture this guy?
    the Minions
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I wouldn't be surprised if OBL was mysteriously found just a few weeks prior to the election ... but certainly before Bush leaves office.

Bush is going to make it a focus because he is pretty damn egotistical and wants "I brought down Saddam and Osama" on his historical record .... hoping that record doesn't show he was by far the worst president in recent history.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised if OBL was mysteriously found just a few weeks prior to the election ... but certainly before Bush leaves office.

Bush is going to make it a focus because he is pretty damn egotistical and wants "I brought down Saddam and Osama" on his historical record .... hoping that record doesn't show he was by far the worst president in recent history.

If Bush does this, he certainly won't be the worst president in my book. I actually wish him luck in getting OBL. If you don't, I ask, "Why DO YOU HATE AMAERICA SOOO MUCH????"