Options

Former PLO Terrorist Who Converted To Catholicism

NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
Interesting interview. Listen to what this guy is saying.

http://www.shoebat.com/media/walidmovie801_1.wmv
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    people will say that the genocidal mindset he describes is a result of "occupation". -even though these sentiments have been prevalent in the Levant since the 1920's.
    Anti Zionism is not Anti Semitism

Most antizionists are antisemites
  • Options
    people will say that the genocidal mindset he describes is a result of "occupation". -even though these sentiments have been prevalent in the Levant since the 1920's.

Actually, that mindset has risen it's ugly head (in Muslims), several times in history. This is just the latest attempt by radical Muslims to breed and create radical Muslim nutjobs to carryout their inititives and further their agenda.

As I have been saying for years, there most certainly are radical Muslims who want to create a "Muslim Planet" with "Islamic Rule". They tried it many times in the past, and they're trying it again, now.

Occupation is just their false and duplicitous justification for their actions and behavior.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    NMyTree wrote:
    Interesting interview. Listen to what this guy is saying.

http://www.shoebat.com/media/walidmovie801_1.wmv
    Great... going from a terrorist killer to someone drowned in guilt. How many Hail Marys gets you off the hook for blowing up a transit bus?
    I'm betting he'd wished he'd blown himself up a long tme ago.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    Great... going from a terrorist killer to someone drowned in guilt. How many Hail Marys gets you off the hook for blowing up a transit bus?
    I'm betting he'd wished he'd blown himself up a long tme ago.

I don't remember him claiming he's a Saint.

Is it not better for him to find his way out of the life of being a terrorist, than for him to continue living that life; till he blows himself up and takes some innocent people with him?

I don't get your prespective, here. The guy is an admitted former-PLO terrorist. He's making an attempt to inform the world of the inner-workings of radical Islam.

I certainly am not going to focus on the fact he's now Catholic. I'm focusing on the fact he worked himself out of that horrible life and is trying to educate people.

And no, I seriously doubt even a shitload of Hail Marys and Our Fathers, will compensate or relieve him of guilt or responsibility.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    NMyTree wrote:
    I don't remember him claiming he's a Saint.

Is it not better for him to find his way out of the life of being a terrorist, than for him to continue living that life; till he blows himself up and takes some innocent people with him?

I don't get your prespective, here. The guy is an admitted former-PLO terrorist. He's making an attempt to inform the world of the inner-workings of radical Islam.

I certainly am not going to focus on the fact he's now Catholic. I'm focusing on the fact he worked himself out of that horrible life and is trying to educate people.

And no, I seriously doubt even a shitload of Hail Marys and Our Fathers, will compensate or relieve him of guilt or responsibility.
    It's known in these parts as a 'Joke'... swapping one religion for another when all that is needed is a simple revelation in logic... "Hey, you know what? Being a terrorist sucks... I'm going to stop doing it."
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    It's known in these parts as a 'Joke'... swapping one religion for another when all that is needed is a simple revelation in logic... "Hey, you know what? Being a terrorist sucks... I'm going to stop doing it."

Okay, fine.

But what about his message? That's the most important thing, here.

Seems you're focused on his switching of religions, as opposed to his message. I find that odd.
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    I heard about him on the Larry Elder show on AM radio. He converted after his mexican wife suggested that he read the bible. Mexican chicks are tough broads. They're not like those arab wives who only speak when spoken to. She probably threatened to shove the bible up his ass if he didn't agree to read it.
  • Options
    Regardless, it's the message he's conveying which is important.

Amazing no one really wants to acknowledge his message. Actually, it's not too amazing.
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    NMyTree wrote:
    Regardless, it's the message he's conveying which is important.

Amazing no one really wants to acknowledge his message. Actually, it's not too amazing.

Of course no one wants to acknowledge it - doing so would destroy the fantasy that Palestinian terrorism is based on the "occupation" and Israeli "war crimes."
  • Options
    Interestingly, the factual concept of a pre-existing variation of an ideology (radical, violent Islam), which predates the conception of the United States Of America or Israel, not dependant on the "Revenge Factor" ; does seem to be a fact most want to aviod.