Confirm Email: MSG I

freealcibiadesfreealcibiades Posts: 365
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Guys,

My bank card was charged for the Garden tickets. The charge also shows up on my tenclub profile. I'm confident I'm in. I am curious as to the confirm email though - when do they usually arrive?

Unfortunately I cannot check my home email from work, but what's been the experience so far?
member number: 198,xxx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i've been trying to respond to this thread for about 10 minutes.....:o

anyhoo, i believe it varies wildly. i know for DC and now MSG 1 i got confirmation e-mails almost immediately, but have read of others who STILL have not received em for DC. i remember for the euro shows, some took way longer than others. 10c has confirmed numerous times during other tours, if the purchase shows in your profile, you HAVE TICKETS. so you're golden, no worries. i know i checked my profile immediately after seemingly purchasing MSG 1 earlier, and it was already there. so yes, in your profile = you have tix. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i've been trying to respond to this thread for about 10 minutes.....:o

anyhoo, i believe it varies wildly. i know for DC and now MSG 1 i got confirmation e-mails almost immediately, but have read of others who STILL have not received em for DC. i remember for the euro shows, some took way longer than others. 10c has confirmed numerous times during other tours, if the purchase shows in your profile, you HAVE TICKETS. so you're golden, no worries. i know i checked my profile immediately after seemingly purchasing MSG 1 earlier, and it was already there. so yes, in your profile = you have tix. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow