Options

Yea, yea. Have fun. This is not a competition.

Vedderlution_BabyVedderlution_Baby Posts: 2,535
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I got my tickets for the two shows I'm attending so I'm floating. I don't really give a shit if they sell out. If they do...more people to rock out with. If they don't, less people to contend with when seating rolls around. Anyway, hopefully they'll throw more NJ tickets up there so the guys that got shut out will be able to get theirs too. We all deserve a show. And If worse comes to worse, maybe a few of the NE guys can buy a pair of the SE tickets and make a vacation out of it. Plus I just found out that my girl won Universal tickets. Man, good week or what. Congrats to everyone who got their tickets. And good wishes and luck to those still trying. This goes for NE and SE.

Except Over_bends.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump. Let's get some good vibes going on in this place.
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,752
    Yea, north/south/east/west who cares??? We get to see PEARL JAM people!!! I'm prayin' for a WASH opener in Camden.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    agreed!
    i never *got* the competitiveness between boston/NY...north/south....just not my thing i guess. :p it's ALL good.......live pearl jam! i will be MUCH happier, tomrrow, at 4:01 EDT if/when i have tix to DC and both MSGs in my profile....then i'll be right there with ya, celebrating. live pj shows from 2003 to 2008.....life is good!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow