Options

just shut up, bitch!

El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
for all of you who say 'there had to be too many ppl to keep it silent!' this seems like a good way to keep things silent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds

i wonder why they went to such great lengths to shut her up?

wonder if it had anything to do w/ this part?

Edmonds released another scathing report of her own regarding events leading up to the terror attacks. "(In) April 2001, a long-term FBI informant/asset who had been providing the bureau with information since 1990, provided two FBI agents and a translator with specific information regarding a terrorist attack being planned by Osama Bin Laden," Edmonds revealed, continuing, "For almost four years since September 11, officials refused to admit to having specific information regarding the terrorists’ plans to attack the United States. The Phoenix Memo, received months prior to the 9/11 attacks, specifically warned FBI HQ of pilot training and their possible link to terrorist activities against the US. Four months prior to the terrorist attacks the Iranian asset provided the FBI with specific information regarding the ‘use of airplanes’, ‘major US cities as targets’, and ‘Osama Bin Laden issuing the order.’ Coleen Rowley likewise reported that specific information had been provided to FBI HQ."
standin above the crowd
he had a voice that was strong and loud and
i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
eager to identify with
someone above the crowd
someone who seemed to feel the same
someone prepared to lead the way
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hmm, no one has anything to say about a FBI translator who even senators say was fired in retaliation for complaining about ineptness and corruption?
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
  • Options
    its old news, we were all in on it. you just now found out?? its okay to move on to your next conspiracy now. try to find out if the 135 lb house cat is real.
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    It speaks volumes that this Administration fired and made every effort to shut someone up, who was exposing illegal and duplicious actions/activities, within the government and this Administration.

It screams at you.

Sadly, many want to turn a deaf ear.
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    It speaks volumes that this Administration fired and made every effort to shut someone up, who was exposing illegal and duplicious actions/activities, within the government and this Administration.

It screams at you.

Sadly, many want to turn a deaf ear.

or....

everyone accepts and knows that 9/11 occured as a result of a retarded bloated government with awful leadership for years..... that doesnt mean they actually were behind the attacks in anyway.. it just means they were too dumb to stop them...

and the only corruption i see is trying to silence someone who can point out how dumb they were. I see no evidence of a conspiracy here....

and wikipedia isnt exactly a credible fact source, considering the RM board had its own Wikipedia page for awhile
  • Options
    smobeepjsmobeepj Posts: 58
    Please keep it coming. All new info is great. The thing that amazes me is that people just completely ignore the info and dismiss without looking into it for them selves. Information needs to come from Foxnews, or CNN in order for people to believe it. After all, the news networks are honest and really do try to give us the honest truth. Yeah right...
  • Options
    or....

everyone accepts and knows that 9/11 occured as a result of a retarded bloated government with awful leadership for years..... that doesnt mean they actually were behind the attacks in anyway.. it just means they were too dumb to stop them...

and the only corruption i see is trying to silence someone who can point out how dumb they were. I see no evidence of a conspiracy here....

and wikipedia isnt exactly a credible fact source, considering the RM board had its own Wikipedia page for awhile

and it doesn't bother you that ashcroft prevented her from testifying in a case of the 9/11 families vs Saudi banks, charity organizations, and companies?

it doesn't bother you that he retroactively classified everything she said to the senate judiciary committee and everything she said in her own lawsuit as top secret?

it doesn't bother you that they had to dismiss her lawsuit b/c of this reclassification, a lawsuit where even the Inspector General's own report said “many of her allegations were supported, that the FBI did not take them seriously enough, and that her allegations were, in fact, the most significant factor in the FBI's decision to terminate her services. …Rather than investigate Edmonds' allegations vigorously and thoroughly, the FBI concluded that she was a disruption and terminated her contract.”

this doesn'tbother you:
    But on April 21, 2005, in the hours before the hearing of her appeal, three judges issued a ruling that barred all reporters and the public from the courtroom. During the proceedings, Edmonds was not allowed into the courtroom for the hearing. On May 6, 2005, when her case was dismissed, no reason was provided, and no opinion cited.

On August 5, 2005, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) petitioned for the Supreme Court of the United States to review the lower courts' application of the State Secret Privilege in both lawsuits. The ACLU claims that the courts conflated the State Secrets Privilege and the Totten rule.[4] On November 28, 2005, the Supreme Court declined to review the decisions.

?

so, you are saying government is bloated, wasteful and retarded but it's ok to fire ppl when they say so adn not even let them go to court over it?

what a stand up guy you are, skitch
    standin above the crowd
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd