Options

hall of fame museum question

I'mByYourSideI'mByYourSide Posts: 1
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Hi, after all these years of reading what everyone else writes, I'm finally writing my first post and I was hoping you guys could help me out. My family is going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum next weekend and I'm not able to go with them. I wanted to give them some idea of things I wanted them to take a picture of so I was hoping someone could let me know what PJ items they have there and if there's any special area devoted to music originating from Seattle. My family doesn't know much about PJ or any of the music I like, so I'd have to give them a detailed idea of what I'm looking for. I tried looking on the museum's website, but I didn't find much detail about what is there other than the specialized exhibits. Any info would be great! Thanks!
I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,365
    First off, camera's aren't allowed in, so you won't be getting any pictures. Second, there's an area, more like a wall about 25 feet long, that has a bunch of grunge related items in it. As far as PJ, last time I was there, they had a smashed guitar from Mike, some early posters, some backstage passes and some clothing items from Ed.