Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    itunes
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    itunes
    Agreed. Pearl Jam are the only band that I will never illegally download a song from. I am a student and therefore too poor to pay for all my music but I most certainly will not rip-off PJ.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    You can rip it off the cd after you buy it

I swear there only like 10 bucks, and plus the liner notes are way cool, specially on Vitalogy and Yield
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Them-Bones wrote:
    You can rip it off the cd after you buy it

I swear there only like 10 bucks, and plus the liner notes are way cool, specially on Vitalogy and Yield
    Exactly. I would hate to just have the files themselves and not the CD sleeve, especially for Vitalogy.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"