Options

Art & Music Combined

eggyodaeggyoda Posts: 25
edited June 2006 in The Art Wall
Hi my name is Nosilla Kire. I'm not from around here. Here is my site were I create pictures from song titles and music lyrics. Enjoy the pictures! Nothing for sale here.

http://www.eggyoda.com

Send me a suggestion and i'll draw your pic!

Nosilla
For a Blend of Art & Music That's Not From Around Here. Visit www.eggyoda.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    those are so cool! great job!

I'm Through With Screaming, Mr. Self Distruct, and Trading Magic For Fact were my favorites....

:D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
  • Options
    I keep on revisiting your drawings. I did not realise at first that you could clickon the thumbnails to reveal the full picture. They're very original and lively and they're well composed and the colours work together. I'll have a think about a line.....
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    I'd like to see "Mary rising up above it all..." :)
  • Options
    NEW pics up.... thanks for the suggestions. Email me some more of your favorites!

Nosilla
  • Options
    yay!!! you did Mary for me! it's so cool!

i also love "They keep calling me..."
    your pic is even more eerie than the song! yikes!
    :)
  • Options
    pearlmuttpearlmutt Posts: 392
    i'm absolutely in love with your picture for up here in my tree.

:) super duper!! i love to see a picture that goes exactly with what i think about a song -- it's this nice satisfying click.
  • Options
    Not only do I like that your real name is a palidrome of my real name, I just love your username! :D AND, I love your creations!!! I loved your version of "Up Here In My Tree"--I'd hang that on the wall in my living room, for sure! I also liked your interpretations of "I'm Only Happy When It Rains" and "Driven To Tears". You really have a style all your own! :) Keep up the good work!!!
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    NEW pics up.... thanks for the suggestions. Email me some more of your favorites!

Nosilla
  • Options
    :D Iron Man! - Very cool, eggyoda. :cool:
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    oh I love them! I can't even choose a favourite. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    NEW pics up.... thanks for the suggestions. Email me some more of your favorites! Thanks again to all the people who wrote.

Nosilla
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i got the link from ur sig. then found this

i love ur stuff its wonderful :):)

thanks for sharing
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    April Pics Are up...

http://www.eggyoda.com

More to come in a few days. Muchos Gracias to the people who have been looking, following and emailing. Enjoy the pics!

Nosilla
  • Options
    Gallant88Gallant88 Posts: 58
    I first went to your site not knowing the concept.. the whole doing art for songs.. but now that I see it, it's awesome!
    "made all the stars around them shine" Blue Rodeo - Five Days in May
    September 22, 2005 - Halifax.. ahhh
  • Options
    See yah in NY, CT & MA

I'll be at at least 3 shows! Mo pics are up...hope yah like cause I think there shot! Let me know if yah are going to shows.

silla
  • Options
    eggyoda wrote:
    See yah in NY, CT & MA

I'll be at at least 3 shows! Mo pics are up...hope yah like cause I think there shot! Let me know if yah are going to shows.

silla

eggyoda... you didn't happen to also be in Toronto, did you?
    i saw some 'graffiti' near the ACC of a figure that looked very much like one of yours - with the cross for facial features....

was that you?
  • Options
    my fav on your website is" the inbetween is mine"

great work and soooo much of it!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I escaped it...a life wasted...and I'm never going back again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    Toronto canada eh? Must be a fan.

Wish I was there for the show.

Nosilla