Options

Painting to Pearl Jam

boxerorabagboxerorabag Posts: 47
edited May 2006 in The Art Wall
I have been painting and drawing to Pearl Jam since Ten. I don't like to be in the studio without them. It sets a mood. I do mostly abstracted landscapes which kind of suits the earthy feel of their music. I thought I would just share a couple peices here. Nothing is for sale...in fact most of it has been given to family and friends because I feel galleries charge too much money for real artwork and I think everyday people should be able to afford it. Enjoy.

There is nothing I like better than making my marks on the page to pearl Jams guitar licks..and eddie's voice completely sets my mood.

a488.jpg?phItKfEBzQnpOwDP

cc46.jpg?phw8KfEBW80hD3tl

c12c.jpg?phw8KfEBCeLGwXl4]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I escaped it...a life wasted...and I'm never going back again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    The links didn't work for me. :(
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    wolfbear wrote:
    The links didn't work for me. :(

me too
  • Options
    sorry, new to the message board.

try just going here

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blueplaidpolkadots/my_photos
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    The top of the photo page is older stuff.. I used to loop vs. for HOURS on a lot of it. Bottom row is new. PJ's new stuff is one of the best to paint to albums since vitology...Then of course I have all of my crazy mix cd's of favs from all their albums.

Like I said, they set my mood. I am not painting their lyrics or anything. I think if you could paint illustrations of their lyrics...well, first you would have to have the secret decoder ring for ed's vocals, then ..a lot of the images wouldn't be suitable to post I think. Nope, these are just done in the mood of PJ.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blueplaidpolkadots/my_photos
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    that's some beautiful work, boxerorabag! :) thanks for sharing them with us.

i like winter sunrise, sunrise and camping quite a bit. i think water is definitely my favourite though.

fantastic PJ inspired paintings! :)
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    holy fuck thats amazing!

i struggle to draw one of those stickman
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    wow, amazing use of colors!
    please keep posting