Comments

• Options
    hey those are really cool! i especially like the second one. good job :)
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    those are really cool! :) thanks a lot for sharing!
    I especially like the first one, really cool eyes! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    very cool !
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    good stuff, pacifier...... interesting.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    pacifierpacifier Posts: 1,009
    thanks all.

emmi, I don't know if you can tell but, on the one you like, that is supposed to be a steel collander on their head. i drew it as a paranoid person worrying about their thoughts being read.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    pacifier wrote:
    thanks all.

emmi, I don't know if you can tell but, on the one you like, that is supposed to be a steel collander on their head. i drew it as a paranoid person worrying about their thoughts being read.

you're welcome. :)

well, I must confess that I really didn't think about what the thing in their head was.. I was so caught up with the eyes, I really really like them!! :)
    they're so intense, worried.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I like that stuff ! :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    pacifier wrote:
    thanks all.

goodness, that sounds just like me.

nice stuff, really interesting and good style there.
  • Options
    pinonpinon Posts: 427
    Like your stuff, great style :)
    Do you, by any chance, make cartoons too ?
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • Options
    pinon wrote:
    Like your stuff, great style :)
    Do you, by any chance, make cartoons too ?

No I don't, but one day if I have the time and imagination I wouldn't mind making carttons. Think the imagination thing might stuff me up a little though.
  • Options
    well, hope you get there..."stuff024" charachter is just begging for it... ;)
  • Options
    pinon wrote:
    well, hope you get there..."stuff024" charachter is just begging for it... ;)

interesting. that one came about just because I decided to make a face out of the letters of my name and then I added a body to it. I've done that with a few peoples names and now that you mention it, they all came out cartoony
  • Options
    pacifier wrote:
    interesting. that one came about just because I decided to make a face out of the letters of my name and then I added a body to it. I've done that with a few peoples names and now that you mention it, they all came out cartoony

here is what I am talking about. just a few sketches with a pen

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/shifier/stuff023.jpg
  • Options
    :D love the dude with the fish on his arm, that one could stand alone ! espacially with the right few words.....there is something written there, but it´s to small for me to make out what it says. Did you ever try to make such drawings to comment stuff in the news or anything like that ?

lol....those eyes...what is he thinking ???... I wanne know ;)
  • Options
    pinon wrote:
    :D love the dude with the fish on his arm, that one could stand alone ! espacially with the right few words.....there is something written there, but it´s to small for me to make out what it says. Did you ever try to make such drawings to comment stuff in the news or anything like that ?

lol....those eyes...what is he thinking ???... I wanne know ;)

It doesn't matter what he's saying, it's not funny at all, it was just amusing in my head. It says "this is normal" but I hear it in my head with sarcasm. Big anti-climax, right? :)

no, I've never really done anything with a social commentry I don't think. I should look through my stuff, because I forget what I do pretty easily.
  • Options
    well, I can sort of relate to that txt, in my own way ;) it makes sense to me in the context that what is normal to me is most of the time not considered normal to the majority of other people I know...huh...

yeah, you should go through your stuff....I think that often, when drawing or photographing and such, there is a level of unconsiousness as to what is added
    to it in that fashion, and when looking at it after a while that might be more clear....uff that sounds like jibberish...can´t find the right words...lol, but maybe you know what I mean ?