Options

I NEED SOME MaJOR SURREALISM HELP!!!!

batmanbatman Posts: 11
edited July 2005 in The Art Wall
Ok... 2 weeks left of class. One surrealist painting. Need concept for TOMORROW. I have one (the teacher thinks isn't surreal enough)... bunch of nude women with tangerine skin and neon hair 'swimming' through the (VIVID) sky. Not very fucking good.

SO I WAS HOPING I COULD HEAR ANY ART IDEAS YOU GUYS HAVE AND BUILD OFF OF ANYTHING I HEAR... Some dreams etc?????? My teacher is fucked in the head, so the more messed up, the BETTER.

IF YOU CAN INCORPORATE GLITTER ROCK / HOMOSEXUALITY / DISCO ERA INTO THIS PICTURE, I WILL GO BUY A PLANE TICKET SPECIFICALLY TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!

just jokin, guys.... heh... heh.... joke! No sex.
amanda heard the phone ring in her womb.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FreakFreak Posts: 19
    just read a good book...
    Miss, i got what i really went for.
    see you auntie................freak
  • Options
    How about a bunch of clocks melting in a barren landscape...wait, oh yeah, it's been done. My nickname in High School was "helpful".
    Work, consume, work, consume...are you free?
  • Options
    pinktipspinktips Posts: 40
    mayb itz salvidgible.

i seee bodeez blobing up n swimin frum the blobz of lava lampz.
    they kinda twizt togethr.
    the lava lampz r bean speewd frum a volkano, like mayb 3 o thm, diffrent sizez n colorz.

don ax me i'm retartd.

_______PPP;.k((((((9
    hi hony!
  • Options
    Just start drawing something and listen to good music, im sure the idea wil come, and if not... well, then copy something...
    ;)
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    A human being that was given to fly
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    well tell us what you did ???
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!