Options

Artists Community

matt776matt776 Posts: 73
edited September 2004 in The Art Wall
I just wanted to let people know I just started forums for an artists community. I need some trolls and artists that want to share their knowledge.

http://www.mudderfudder.com/forums
"A poet never takes notes. You never take notes in a love affair." R. Frost

"I would have a doctorite in Netetiquette, but I failed the written test." me
www.mudderfudder.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ok great I will keep an eye on it, but I was thinking it would be great to get this place moving a little more!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    You can't have too many BB accounts. ;) This is a good place to show your work, but it really isn't a place that people will come to learn how to make themselves better artists. Besides I could use some trolls to get things going over there.

(ugh no typo)

www.mudderfudder.com
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    OK ok I'll sign up!

And you can post up your fav. artist on my thread?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    cool...you mean who is my favorite artist? I made a typo in my last post It *IS a place for artists to learn....no no I didn't make a typo. I was talking about this forum not being a place that people will come to learn new techniques.(I'm tired)

My all time favorite artist is Jackson Pollock (named my kid after him and Stonewall) for having the balls to drip paint and get paid for it...I got fired last time I did that :(

I like most of the art that is out there, but have a tendancy to drift towards Dali, Picasso, Monet, Manet, and Da Vinci. I think I had a dream last night about Dali actually. Did he ever make a Euro-Techno song in the late '70's? If not then it was a dream and it was a very strange one.

www.mudderfudder.com