Comments

• Options
    you really have a great style obi - love your work. the third design on paper...as i've told you numerous times...is a particular fave of mine. as always, thanks for sharing. :):):)
    i'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    wow loverly, "thrid one on paper" is beautyful, real great work. thank you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    nice work

how come you never showed me the PJ ones? I feel sleighted! harrumph!
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    nice work

he's never shown me either. :mad: lol. :D
  • Options
    he's never shown me either. :mad: lol. :D

well that makes 3 of us! but damn emiel, your talented!
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    well that makes 3 of us! but damn emiel, your talented!

hahaha. well i've seen quite a few of his pieces...but never any pj related stuff. but i shall reitierate....i love, love, love the third work on paper. great style.....and i agree....very talented my friend. :)
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    El_Kabong wrote:
    ooh well they're just fast sketches nothing fancy, i have made a piece of 'habit' and fuct up the colours habit-wise. i might just scan them.

:) thanks for the compliments, i like these works too, but im not that good.
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    I love graffiti as an art .. do you get commissioned to design these or is it something you just do for yourself? They're great designs.. love the walls, very stylish.

There's some wonderful stuff in Northern Ireland, have you seen them?.. strong feelings spilling out into graffiti and murals in various places. Very artistic. Here's a good link:
    http://eire.ie.eu.org/gallery/Belfast

This one's a bit more rustic but a powerful photo:
    http://www.suprmchaos.com/northern-ireland_070503.jpg

Enjoy!.. Thanks for sharing

:)
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    SquirrelSquirrel Posts: 337
    hey obi..you lekker ding ;) cool stuff!! especially like the blackbook one!! great!!

oh and foxy...was in belfast a couple of weeks ago..those murals are indeed fascinating!!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I remember those days!!! Tagging was the life. You got some good stuff going on there! Props.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    hi mrs nutgone, schatje van me, how u doin?!

(UK)_foxymop i did some work where i got payed for, the 1st wall was part of a bigger project i did with 2 others, we did the entire room of a dancing. the 3rd is a room someone asked me to do.
    i never been to belfast but i know the murals, pretty good stuff, i never really tried any realistic work, i always screw up the proportions...

thanks for the props senrock, yes back in the days this was my biggest passion, now its a basis of my design 'style', but something that i still very much enjoying doing.

this is something old, part of a complete wall with some others, but i only have mine scanned..
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/obi_once/ZRdam2.jpg
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Obi Once wrote:
    this is something old, part of a complete wall with some others, but i only have mine scanned..
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/obi_once/ZRdam2.jpg

thats TIGHT!!!!! I dig your style man. Very nice work!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Obi Once wrote:
    i never really tried any realistic work, i always screw up the proportions...

No need to try realistic.. your work's great! True art!

:)
    ♥ ♪ ♪