Options

Help me show my artwork!!!!!!!!

Mr PyjamaMr Pyjama Posts: 253
edited August 2004 in The Art Wall
Hey im new to the art wall and im eager to put up this pic i have, but the thing is im crap with computers and havent got a clue how to put my work on here, can someone help me please and give me a step by step guide????
Situations get fucked up and turned around sooner or later...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Do you have a scanner? This is what I'd do..

Scan the picture into your computer then go to photobucket :
    http://photobucket.com/register.php
    register your details and upload your picture from your computer onto photobucket (it's pretty easy to follow - you'll see as you're going along)

when the picture's loaded onto photobucket you'll be on the album thumbnail page .. underneath your picture there will be URL TAG and IMG .. copy the URL line and paste it into your reply here.

Hope that works .. I haven't actually tried it :D
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    Thought I'd give it a test :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/no1giventofly/2002_incubus.jpg

hope you appreciate the photo ;)

edit.... see pic below - in this forum you can post pictures direct onto your thread. Do this by copying the img line instead of the url line, and paste it into your reply.
    Confused? :D I'm not too good at explaining stuff.
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    2002_incubus.jpg
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for being really helpful. I'll try it later tonight so if you see some new art thats mine later tonight or tomorow thank Foxy... for it as well.

Oh btw, cool photo, im off to the Carling leeds festival this year
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr Pyjama
    Thanks a lot for being really helpful. I'll try it later tonight so if you see some new art thats mine later tonight or tomorow thank Foxy... for it as well.

Oh btw, cool photo, im off to the Carling leeds festival this year

Happy to help :D

Yeah.. I saw your Leeds thread .. I took that photo 2 years ago, it's incubus playing - they were really good. And Temple Newsam was a great site, see how the hill goes steeply up where I was.. you could see right over to the stage, fantastic views, a proper amphitheatre. Bramham Park is pretty good though .. still got a bit of a hill. You'll have a great time, Sunday is by far the best day (imo) :)
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    Yeah damn right! But Monday does have 50 cent and Greenday lol... I love Incubus, that must have been so cool!!!!!! What a great view you had.