Options

Benaroya Cd Cover Art

Sky JuiceSky Juice Posts: 11
edited August 2005 in The Art Wall
hi.

Tried asking this in the main PJ forum, but got no replies :( ( was trying for maximum reach ). Decide to try here instead...for revelency.

I've been trying to search for a higher resolution of the vectorish benaroya cd cover art but no luck. Perhaps someone could tell me who made the cover? It seems to be vectorised from a stock photo of the band on stage during the concert.

Would really appreciate it! :)

TIA
If you do go disturbing the man, you will doubtless be disappointed. The man once known as Syd Barrett is now a bald, stout painter who has nothing at all to do with the 60s pop star, does not want to be reminded of the past, and will have nothing to say.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HoonHoon Posts: 175
    Sky Juice wrote:
    hi.

Tried asking this in the main PJ forum, but got no replies :( ( was trying for maximum reach ). Decide to try here instead...for revelency.

I've been trying to search for a higher resolution of the vectorish benaroya cd cover art but no luck. Perhaps someone could tell me who made the cover? It seems to be vectorised from a stock photo of the band on stage during the concert.

Would really appreciate it! :)

TIA

61k http://www.937kclb.com/album_reviews/pearljam_benaroya.jpg
    If you keep yourself as the final arbiter you will be less susceptible to infection from cultural illusion.
  • Options
    Hoon wrote:

woah u nearly got my hopes up.

Not so simply a scan, cut and paste. I need a high (read:1280x1024 res) of the FULL layout, not just the front.

Whatever reason for you ask? Well, i've been meaning to make it my desk wall for ages!
    If you do go disturbing the man, you will doubtless be disappointed. The man once known as Syd Barrett is now a bald, stout painter who has nothing at all to do with the 60s pop star, does not want to be reminded of the past, and will have nothing to say.