Options

Eddie Vedder Wallpaper

Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
edited October 2003 in The Art Wall
Some of you may recall my offer on the old board for a collage of Eddie photos that makes a wonderful desktop wallpaper image. There was a minor error in the collage (a photo was on there twice) and I have since rectified the error. If anyone is interested in acquiring this image, please e-mail me at Shaaaaron@yahoo.com (subject: EV wallpaper) and I'll send you the file. :)

36030557.jpg
*Rock and/or Roll!*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    If the image is 250x250 or smaller and you put the img tag around the url of the image, it should appear in the post.

like this only with the brackets and no spaces and the actual slashmark.
    {img}http : slash/slash etc/etc/etc{/img}
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kat
    If the image is 250x250 or smaller and you put the img tag around the url of the image, it should appear in the post.

like this only with the brackets and no spaces and the actual slashmark.
    {img}http : slash/slash etc/etc/etc{/img}

cool. thanks Kat! now i just have to find somewhere to host it! :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    edit:
    ARGH!!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    I added the link again to your post, just as a test since the original image wouldn't appear. Is it working at all? Does the original image link appear for you? It didn't for me at this time. There may be something coded by the other forum preventing it from showing in the post here or the area was just down right now. Try another image? :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    The page comes up as unavailable. Just to let you know.
    I got a plan
  • Options
    I appreciate your efforts, Kat. It's become apparent to me that geocities sucks butt. I have to figure out what sites host pics for free and allow those pics linkable through other sites...

Anyone have any suggestions?
    I think that once I find a hosting site, I should be fine with the html coding.
    Thanks again.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Originally posted by 13PJ13
    I appreciate your efforts, Kat. It's become apparent to me that geocities sucks butt. I have to figure out what sites host pics for free and allow those pics linkable through other sites...

I think that once I find a hosting site, I should be fine with the html coding.
    Thanks again.

get a profile for yahoo messenger, and you can upload pictures onto your profile.
    this heart's on fire
  • Options

if you have yahoo messenger, you can upload pictures onto your yahoo profile.
    this heart's on fire
  • Options
    Originally posted by HoorayForHumans
    if you have yahoo messenger, you can upload pictures onto your yahoo profile.

yahoo and geocities are the same when it comes to actual personal websites...but i used your suggestion so i'm going to try it here:

edit:
    pretty much what i figured would happen...yahoo/geocities just doesn't allow external links to anything on their sites. oh well...i'll keep working on it. if anyone has a site that would be willing to host the pic for me, e-mail or PM me.
    thanks!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    You can get a trial hosting for about thirty days for free at picturetrail.com

MSN may have one as well

Lisa
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    "If a tree falls in the forest and it hits a mime, does anyone care? "

"hot guys are like public toilets..their either occupied or full of shit"

• Options
    Originally posted by pearldoor
    You can get a trial hosting for about thirty days for free at picturetrail.com

MSN may have one as well

Lisa

yeah, i signed up for that, and the program kept shutting down every time i tried to upload. lol. i'm running out of options here, aren't i?

thanks for all of the suggestions people. i really do appreciate it.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    WOOHOOOO! i did it! i guess the picturetrail program i downloaded sucks, but i didn't realize i could still upload photos through the site. hooray! this should work for at least 30 days :) maybe by then i can find someone to host it for me.
    anywho, e-mail or PM me if you kids would like the wallpaper as seen above, in the first post on this thread.
    thanks again for all of the suggestions.

sharon
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    WOOHOOOO! i did it! i guess the picturetrail program i downloaded sucks, but i didn't realize i could still upload photos through the site. hooray! this should work for at least 30 days :) maybe by then i can find someone to host it for me.
    anywho, e-mail or PM me if you kids would like the wallpaper as seen above, in the first post on this thread.

sharon

Love it!!!!!

I want one!!! :)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743

sharon

I just emailed you.

Thanks and great job on that one!

(I just posted a few seconds ago.. didn't see my response, so my apologies if there's another post)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    man oh man the delay in this forum sucks!
    it has been sent, IamMINE. hope you have many enjoyable hours staring at my collage ;) thanks for the kind words!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    BUMP
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Where's the Mike desktop?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    Where's the Mike desktop?

heh. sorry, haven't gotten around to it ;) in fact, yours is the first request ever for that. give me some time. i'll see what i can put together. if you have any photos you want in there, post them up here :) (check my original post to see how i did it)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*