Options

I wrote this on Sept. 29, 2002

joseppijoseppi Posts: 58
edited November 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
I was going through my journal and found this. I like it. It was at a learning point in my life. I'm still learning, of course, but I'm much more evolved and educated now.

Don't die just yet...
You get advice and inspiration from so many different people and places. It can be overwhelming sometimes. Sometimes you get it. Sometimes you don't. Sometimes you don't want to hear it because you know it's going to hurt. Hang in there. That's the most common one of all. Maybe there's some truth to it. I don't know if I've built this whole thing up in my mind the entire time or if there's truly some merit to how I feel. I think there is. Everyone's different. Earlier in my life I would say that this wasn't true. I didn't know much. At times I don't think I know much now. A lot more than before, but still not much. I'm starting to think that probably almost everyone else out there has the same sort of feeling deep inside. Fear of failure, rejection, loneliness, heartbreak... the list can go on. I started to realize that I can't be the only one that has a gazillion things going on through my head at once. I'm left speechless.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    its amazing i had a reply and then my roomate who is a genious without a lick of sense starts sandin floors while the kids are sleeping itsfrickin 1020 and theres school tomorrow

i dont know abou this