Called me up, Met someone else
Messed around, screwed me over

Two months later, found someone new
Things going good, romantic as hell
Star light and star bright, under the full moon
Get a call, you cheated on me too
But not with a male

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME

(horrible poem, and I apologize but I'm seriously so pissed right now I can't think straight, thought some PJ fans could help me out)
I guess it was the beatings that made me wise, but I am not about to give thanks or apologize.
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my rearviewmirror.

"If you love somebody, set them free,...If someone loves you, don't fuck up."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the perfect romance is with someone who is not human. this has been my experience. and im not talking about incubus or succubus (hardy har har), hope im not bothering ya
  • Options
    not really enough information for a complete diagnosis, there Royale...

do you want to figure it out, or just vent?

you perhaps are picking women that are not ready to settle down? maybe they do not see their behavior as anything outside of what they've promised you? and maybe they don't feel like any promise was made. two months is a relatively short time to be with someone... perhaps you define commitment differently? perhaps there wasn't a commitment in the first place?

i realize you are male, however, the saying goes...

you gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince

are you a frog or a prince?

a prince might have enough self acceptance to not need to *own* the ladies he courts?

on the flip side...

maybe you're dating lady frogs?

my advice, omg, i'm giving advice again... sorry...

my advice

take a break, figure out what you want, and just try to have some fun... be aloof with the ladies, let them know early on that you're not looking for a commitment, that you just want to make some friends...

maybe these friends will become more, you don't know...

i think a life long love takes a hell of a lot of time to develop in the first place

you gotta make sure before giving your heart away that the person you're giving it to wont stomp it into bits and fucking pieces by doing the things these women have done to you. i myself don't know how you get to "being sure" because the future is largely untold... but it's pretty obvious when you meet a person you know isn't going to hurt you... on purpose

and there's something else to consider. these girls aren't trying to hurt you... they're just trying to figure out what they want or need to be happy....

my two cents
    for what it's worth...

good luck
    ~all is full of love~
  • Options
    I gotta go with Fancy on this one. I've found that the deepest form of passion exists within ourselves. We need to look inside rather than trying to find it in someone else.
    “DON'T TELL ME this IS REAL because it is the edge chunk of what I feel!”

-Michael McClure
  • Options
    Date older women.

They don't bullshit ya ever and they love sex!
  • Options
    hey im a girl dont hate all girls just based on one girl or well 2.
    your time will come when you find the perfect person.
    if anybody ever tells you, you can't change the world, f**k em -EV 11/3/00, Boise Idaho
  • Options
    my theory is that we are essentialy both male and female with the boys having the joke of life in form of some instrument and dangling balls

this joke is not a funny one i might add

if i could extract testosterone from hetfield we could have one of the best singers in the world

im not one to be pushy except when it comes to jesus but my nature says that gay sex is perhaps violent and way to disgusting so please forgive my overbearing worry for you but

im a suspended miracle

faith