Options

Coloring Books are Fun!!

BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
edited October 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
While in the hospital, they encouraged us patience patients to do artwork so we would have crafts class. now i know you might picture one flew over the coocoo's nest, but that was not the case, yes there were people on lithium, walking around and around the unit as if they were tripping but really just getting use to the meds.

anyway, i made a nice picture frame. there were magazines there where we could cut out a picture for our frame incase we had no family or friends pictures to put inside.

i found a picture of this cute surfer guy and set it next to my bed.

i had a picture of my son with me, but i send that in the yellow airplane letter to ed.

which reminds me why i am typing this in the first place.

Ed, Edd & Eddy is a popular cartoon on Cartoon Network. My kid loves it. it's pretty stupid most of the time and i guess that why kids like it.

So, i was going through my old journal book cover where i stash secrets and photos and pearl jam stickers. inside i found a coloring book page that had confetti dots on one side and the following on the other side.

*a picture of Edd, (from the cartoon) he is in his bedroom and is putting labels on everything he sees. the caption on the top says

EDD LIKEs TO LABEL EVERYTHING IN HIS ROOM. HE HAS LEFT SOME LABELS BLANK FOR YOUR TO FILL IN.

ie. chair, bed, door, map, lamp
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    that's why i like chicken's eddy!!!
  • Options
    if you color outside of the lines...watch out!!!
    Every now and then you'll have a problem with the boiler, you have to hit it with a hammer, but it's a good job.