Options

you know who you are: 6.18.98

BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
edited October 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
You know who you are

you know, you don't really need to be, anymore than you are to me right now.

i'm full of anticipation, i'm full of wonder, waiting for this truth of mine, this story to unfold.

evergreens. evergreens. never so many in my mind. in my dreams, now in the color of my eyes.

where are you in the story ed? this tale of mine that my mind is making up. who do you want to be?

you are to me, the subtle tinge of the mystery of the magic. imagine if you came true and the magic it would create for so many chained souls, like my family and friends. and their familuy and fritnes and so on and so on

so untouchable is the truth, but so close are you now. (just around the bend and up the hill)

dear god, i am so proud of me/us for we have created this moment.

i built the stage....you hired the cast and direct the players, when is the kissing scene and who is the love interest?

god, you make the best movies you do yes my precious!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I like your writing style, it's good, and is it chance that your signature is "speak for the trees"? Spooky that!
    "all the trees, can't see through all the trees"
  • Options
    Originally posted by steel_wings
    I like your writing style, it's good, and is it chance that your signature is "speak for the trees"? Spooky that!

thanks so much for your nice comments. i did not know i had a style. i am just retyping my chicken scratch from my journal that is all.

i love trees. that is why my sig will stay like that.

SPOOKY - is the name of one of my cats. she is a neurotic nut though. we named her after that song

SPOOKY LITTLE GIRL LIKE YOU SPPPPPPOOOOOOKKKKKYYYYYYYY!
  • Options
    Originally posted by steel_wings

what is it about my style you like? :)

Sometimes, i feel like someone is living in a tree across my street and watching my every mood.

according to your sig, that would not be you now would it? then again, you are in scottland so the answer is probubly no.