Options

again!

August stormAugust storm Posts: 186
edited November 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
in the news again turning heads,
if you havnt heard Jacko acussed again,

to be strange to me is ok,
a nose job or two who cares if you do it for you!
bleach your skin your problem not mine

but to molest kids well thats NOT fine!

for now a rumor but tommaro we will see,
truth and justice hopefully,
if its not true im sorry for your pain..............

but if it is,

in prison you will be, where i hope some big guy molests you next!

eye for an eye thats what i always say,
if the rumors are true,
i hope he fucks you over and over again
in the worst scary way.................

but if not true and just an act for money,
you will rise again and your life will one day be bright and free,

my gut tells me its true,
i hate it but still i must say,

but proven untrue beyond a doubt,
a sorry to you every day in my prayers will be brought out.
whats good for the goose is good for the gander
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by August storm
    in the news again turning heads,
    if you havnt heard Jacko acussed again,

to be strange to me is ok,
    a nose job or two who cares if you do it for you!
    bleach your skin your problem not mine

but to molest kids well thats NOT fine!

for now a rumor but tommaro we will see,
    truth and justice hopefully,
    if its not true im sorry for your pain..............

but if it is,

in prison you will be, where i hope some big guy molests you next!

eye for an eye thats what i always say,
    if the rumors are true,
    i hope he fucks you over and over again
    in the worst scary way.................

but if not true and just an act for money,
    you will rise again and your life will one day be bright and free,

my gut tells me its true,
    i hate it but still i must say,

but proven untrue beyond a doubt,
    a sorry to you every day in my prayers will be brought out.

As far as how Mikey looks--it makes no difference to me--his deal.

This whole thing is like deja vu. Remeber a few years ago? The same damn story pretty much and he settled out of court. Remember O.J.? Not guilty? I hate to say it but money talks, dirty cash walks!

I hope it's not true for the kids sake!

I like how you used the news as inspiration for this one! It can be a good tool for inspiration.
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    that is the number one reason i hope he is innocent i hate the fact that a child out there may of been molested so i always hope its not true for the kids sake, also im not a fan of m.jacksons but i always felt sorry for the pain he has gone through and have always had somewhat of an understanding of why he is so unusual with the life he had who can blame him for being strange.
    but like i said strange doesnt bother me untill it harms another, but his past in no excuse for molestation thats for sure! so if he did it i hope he gets what is comming!
    i havnt heard a thing about pete townsend lately i wonder whats going on there? i hope he didnt do anything wrong becuase even though its not actually commiting the act of molestation is it contributing to it, and also it would hurt me so bad if he is guilty i am such a big fan of his i cried when i first heard. well only time tells....................... peace:)
    whats good for the goose is good for the gander
  • Options
    Originally posted by August storm
    that is the number one reason i hope he is innocent i hate the fact that a child out there may of been molested so i always hope its not true for the kids sake, also im not a fan of m.jacksons but i always felt sorry for the pain he has gone through and have always had somewhat of an understanding of why he is so unusual with the life he had who can blame him for being strange.
    but like i said strange doesnt bother me untill it harms another, but his past in no excuse for molestation thats for sure! so if he did it i hope he gets what is comming!
    i havnt heard a thing about pete townsend lately i wonder whats going on there? i hope he didnt do anything wrong becuase even though its not actually commiting the act of molestation is it contributing to it, and also it would hurt me so bad if he is guilty i am such a big fan of his i cried when i first heard. well only time tells....................... peace:)

You said it girlfriend! Peace! :D
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen