Options

Scary Star Wars Dreams From When We Were Kids

BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
edited October 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
Driving home past the docks tonight on south 99 I was looking at those giant orange steel towers that the guys sit in when they load containers onto the ships anyhow i was thinking how much those look like Imperial Walkers from the ORIGNAL Star Wars, not that new shhhiiit movie where THE MAIN CHARACTER CHANGES HER CLOTHES EVERY BLEEDIN SCENE. what waz up with that. GOD. that pissed me off. where is leah? she only changed once i think and still looked awesome you stupid bitch...opps, did me say that?

, sorry, i digress
..... so what i was saying was suddenly i membered a dream from when i was young.

I dreamt a giant storm trooper, the size of Indiana Bank Tower (the only "skyscraper" in Indianapolis at the time) was terrorizing our town. i member how White his outfit looked next the gray of the sky. this was prior to Ghostbusters stay puft guy so i can't attribute that subconsious thought to the dream.

It was even before Yoda.
IT FUCKED ME UP for about two days.

There he was, the lone storm trooper,,, with such caddish glee tromping around in my midwestern downtown town.

He was so big when he farted it started tornadoes and we all had to run into the basement because we were scared and all and plus the news was on to scare us all the time to thinking there was a tornadoe right outside my bathroom window.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Did the stormtrooper poop mobile homes?

Your dreams roar.

ps Queen Amidala has to change her costume every bleedin time because she is a queen. She has a gown for every occasion, even invasion, even masturbation (check the dvd). Historically, queens changed their wardrobe several times a day. They also never dined in the same outfit twice. Leia, while clad in less regal appurtances, never had a horde of handmaidens like her mother. So she was forced to wear anything that Jabba gave her. She also has a better bellybutton.
  • Options
    sevensinssevensins Posts: 887
    Gita, why is it that all the things I loved through out my childhood fucked you up in yours?

Note I am not calling you fucked up. Just " " without " ".