with life, she says shes had enough
to walk the other side, she's broken all the stairs
TAKEN ALL THESE MOTHER FUCKIN', TINY BITS OF SOMEONE ELSES HAIR!!!~

-Oh and then she spoke again-x4
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    well I'm not dumb but I can't understand how she can walk like a woman but talk like a man oh my Lola. L-O-L-A Lo ho laaaaaaaa....

Actually, I REALLY dig this one. mark. You got snap here.
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    thanks i feel like a dumbass cuz im not sure what u mean by "snap", but thats a constent feeling with me anyway..LOL
  • Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    LOL maybe in this case you have a snap of the fingers, a twitch of the hips and the hair that never quits.

:D
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by setaside2
    LOL maybe in this case you have a snap of the fingers, a twitch of the hips and the hair that never quits.

:D

well i can snap my fingers,but i cant move my hips in a non-humping fation (they go back and forth but not side to sit in "danceing like fashion). As for my hair well, i used to have long hair that never quits. But then i quit and cut it short and shaved it into into a Eddie Veddar styal mohawk. I look like a eddie~ billy corgan combo, fucking wered.