Options

fuck the bath....my Rot review

BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
edited November 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
the wine has taken hold...

Jeremy,

i find your poem;
oh, yeah

-a tear maker for a girl who dreams in color and dreams in red and who can't find a betterman

there are so many, but as the warm medicine of wine allows me to open some gates of truth, your poem-

BROKEN FINGERS -
that happened to me too. either you saw and or heard your mother have sex or you witnessed your mother being raped by a bastard.

either way, the sex was no tantric for you. seeing someone defecate on your mom, well that is too much to bear.

thus many reasons why i have been afraid to really really really READ THEM.

they are me.

i to this day, can't get the sound of my mother in the throws of orgasm with a married man, who later, whose karma caught up with his dharma and died on a mini bike.

my mom morned him with the tune "Layla."
i had to as well.
the moaning did not stop. it tormented me.

your poem
Oh, yeah..

does the same in a differentn way. do you understand jeremy?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    your mother raped you
    oh dear lord

oh my god
    oh my god
    oh my god
    oh my god

imsosorry o

:(
  • Options
    keven 33keven 33 Posts: 259
    my name is not jeremy and i dont understand

this poem is perplexing , sometimes that is good when i grade papers but today this poem gets an F

perhaps you should be a little more clear if you want to pass the class my dear
    convicted
  • Options
    im sorry kevin33. you are a fine poet

the above is not really a poem, it is an outpouring of the saddness i feel for a boy who never got to have real mother.

this isn't poetry in this review really. i know it seems like i write in poetry sometimes because it is the way my brain works. it is also the way i type. do you have this book i am speaking about? it would be a good one for any youth who feels anger towards known or unknown sexual abuse.

...but one of my old friends, was hurt very badly as a baby boy and it makes me so sad. i was just expressing that for him. i am trying to help him, but he says nothing.

thanks for clearing up some stuff for me kevin33
  • Options
    keven 33keven 33 Posts: 259
    a your a sweetheart for you concern for this boy

does he post here cause im going to be honest
    and you may well know that really dark emotions
    that come out in poem when shine light upon could maybe make the boy feel a little stupid, you know he could feel a little like that maybe no ene understands or that no one could read his mind specially if he was a movie star who crave just one second of privacy

hope he alright tell him the freak said hi
    convicted
  • Options
    Kevin33,

thanks for the nice words. yes, you are right. he may not answer because this IS heartbreaking.

especially if he was a famous person. how do you deal with everyone looking at you, gawking, talking about WHAT happened to you. would it change the way people think about him.

FUCK yes it would and i say, if someone wants to make fun of someone who was BRAVE enough to come forward and talk about their own abuse, well FUCK em if they can't take a joke. those people didn't love him anyway.....i say he deserves the NObel Peace prize for truth in marketing.

Way i see it is, he is already use to the limelight. now it's time to perform the real work, taking care of and trying to change the world. How lucky he is that he already has the fame to assist.

All in all, i think this man is still afraid. afraid because he does not have the love a good woman beside him. a woman that understands him and will protect him and speak for him when he can not. kinda like mary magdelene huh.

Well, if he wants...I am that woman. I hope he realizes it. He is safe in my arms as i rock him to sleep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BhagavadGita
    your mother raped you
    oh dear lord

oh my god
    oh my god
    oh my god
    oh my god

imsosorry o

:(

ok. ok. so i am not always right about everything.
  • Options
    I never saw this post beforererere. So, just for the record:

My mother has NEVER been raped, and I've never heard any orgasmic caterwauling from my parent's bedroom.

Gita: good heavens girl, is there anything that hasn't happened to you? Thanks for your support and heart, but I'm fine. How 'bout you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Radar(Baba)O'Riley
    I never saw this post beforererere. So, just for the record:

My mother has NEVER been raped, and I've never heard any orgasmic caterwauling from my parent's bedroom.

Gita: good heavens girl, is there anything that hasn't happened to you? Thanks for your support and heart, but I'm fine. How 'bout you?

Im fuck you, thanks for asking!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BhagavadGita
    Im fuck you, thanks for asking!
    I thought there was something creamy about you.