Options

BhagavadGita

puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
edited October 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
Your head is like an attic that has never been cleaned and you've just discovered the door that leads to it. Your random thoughts spill out over the board every time you disturb the dust. Yet in some of those words I see you. Keep cleaning, some of it actually makes sense.
SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hmmm, very well said and very true! well done PM...

:)
  • Options
    BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    this could take awhile.

cleaning out shit.

how long do i have to do this alone.

part of the attic is scary and there are large objects that can't be moved alone.

please see you private messages.

are you a shrink?
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Just keep writing. Big shit will move!!!
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BhagavadGita
    this could take awhile.

cleaning out shit.

how long do i have to do this alone.

part of the attic is scary and there are large objects that can't be moved alone.

please see you private messages.

are you a shrink?

Sometimes an object looks large, but once you actually try and move it, you realize its easy because it was "empty" all along. Each word brings us closer to conquering our fears or just simply moving on in life.

No I'm not a shrink.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    very true.

hope your okay bhagavadgita.
  • Options
    PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    I agree!! I like reading your posts. they are challenging and intellectual which is rare to find on this Board full of useless threads about jibberish......:)
  • Options
    BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    Originally posted by PhillyPJ
    I agree!! I like reading your posts. they are challenging and intellectual which is rare to find on this Board full of useless threads about jibberish......:)

i feel i have control over this
    there is a voice that says if you
    are
    ready to end the first
    draft
    end
    it

it's just a story
    no one knows my name really
    except for those who are messing with me

why am i typing outloud to myself
    i dont know
    what to say god
    i
    am
    afraid

go out just to the edge of the limb but not all the way. you know how much of the branch can handle your weight. (wish is alot for me shit902u02q9ur0w9f0w0

what have i got to lose?
    nothing i am already crazy

what have i go to win?
    already got the love i wanted from ......
  • Options
    Originally posted by BhagavadGita
    what have i got to lose?
    nothing i am already crazy

what have i go to win?
    already got the love i wanted from ......

but you left off the most important question to be answered.

what's left to discover, can I discover it alone or through the eyes of another, smile my child for you and I shall discovered what I have failed to see with my eyes wide open and my heart closed.
  • Options
    firefairyfirefairy Posts: 113
    Sweetie, I don't know who's messing with you or what is bothering you so much, but I do hope it gets better for you. You write as much as you want. *hugs*
    “Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.” -Stella Adler