Options

Whoa. Where did everybody go?

setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
edited September 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
LOL it appears that, from the sound of time crickets in this room, that I scared everybody off?

Where is everyone? HELLOOOOOO?

Ah well.

I like crickets.
I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    I don't think it was you. :)
    (Its been quiet here for the last few evenings.)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    LOL I don't know man. Radar asks me this tough, deep, philosophical question.

I post a rather lengthy, if incomplete response, and I come back and the room is CLEARED. It was impressive. I must learn how to dissipate like that. Amazing powers of supernatural means.

But it has been quiet around here of late, hasn't it?
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by setaside2
    LOL I don't know man. Radar asks me this tough, deep, philosophical question.

I post a rather lengthy, if incomplete response, and I come back and the room is CLEARED. It was impressive. I must learn how to dissipate like that. Amazing powers of supernatural means.

But it has been quiet around here of late, hasn't it?

It certainly has been.

By the way, what was the deep question you responded to?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    last page of my poetry thread.. last three or four posts will suffice.

Careful, it's lengthy and Radar wanted a medal for wading through it. I don't blame him.

You really don't have to go over there if you don't want to, though I would love to hear your opinion on some of my stuff. Should you ever be bored, check it out.
  • Options
    It was past my bedtime. That's all.
  • Options
    Not scared, just occupied! Hello!
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Twas my bedtime as well. this thread was kind of a joke, that's all! :D SORRY!

and B.E. for someone so occupied, I have to ask if you were PHYSICALLY occupied or if you were doing something productive. LOL and don't spank me.

Yet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by setaside2
    last page of my poetry thread.. last three or four posts will suffice.

Careful, it's lengthy and Radar wanted a medal for wading through it. I don't blame him.

You really don't have to go over there if you don't want to, though I would love to hear your opinion on some of my stuff. Should you ever be bored, check it out.

I liked the first one I read. I'll go read some more now. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    hey man, thanks for readin'! LOL I think this thread is like our room with all the food in it at a party. this is the decor table. When we don't go to the other rooms to mingle or to edify, we come here to chill.

I think it's pretty damn funny.

I'll see you back here in five. I have some other threads I need to attend to. LOL. Work work work.